2594 & 2596

gydell

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had these rooms on the Magic? I was wondering how much noise you hear. Thanks!

We had these rooms on the 7 nite Western in 2006 and booked them again for the May 24th 4 nite this year. 2594 was a constant hum,it seems, sort of like white noise. It didn't keep us up or anything. I only noticed it in comparison to the connecting 2596. You can beat the location. Convenient to using stairs. Only used the elevators to the breakfast buffet and pool!

for an October 2009 Western. We had previously stayed in 2598 & 2600 on the Wonder, and except for occasional cart noise above us in the morning, didn't notice any overly loud noise.

Has anyone had these rooms on the Magic? I was wondering how much noise you hear. Thanks!

Hi Gydell,

Are these your cabins for 2010? I have been talking to Vicki and Greg...they will probably drop this cruise. :sad: They have already been to all the cities/countries except Russia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter