250 Points for Rent. $13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need to book two nights at animal Kingdom villas (Studio - Standard View). 27 August and 31 August.

I will purchase immediately as I already booked my plane tickets.

Txt or call me on my cell number: 617-559-3381

Hany

Hi,

I am looking for 1 night in a studio at either AKV, WLV, or GFV. It would be for 11/8-11/9, 2 adults 1 child (11), and 1 child (9). Do any of these have availability?

Thank you!

I am not sure how far you can book out. I would like to stay in a studio at Wilderness Lodge from May 11-16, 2015 (84pts) and a one bedroom at Beach Club Villas from May 16-21 (180 pts). Thanks!

Looking for 2 bedroom standard at either blt or gfv for sept 18-23, 5 nights.Must be those dates.
thanks

Looking for a club level studio. Please let me know of any options available for 10/22 - 10/26. Thx!

Hi,wondering on availbilty for sept22-26 of this year in a studio at AKL or BWV or OKW thanks for any information!

I am looking lfor 13 pts for December 13th at OKW... I just need 1 night. I have a reservation at AKL for the 14-21 but need a 1 night pre stay and would love to try OKW.

I am looking lfor 13 pts for December 13th at OKW... I just need 1 night. I have a reservation at AKL for the 14-21 but need a 1 night pre stay and would love to try OKW.
I can book it in "near Hospitality House" only. I'll need your names, ages if children, address and phone number. I'll forward rental agreement and confirmation once you give the go ahead and booked. Then you can pay after that. Let me know.
Neil
ngchiro@prodigy.net
254-913-0053

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter