250 Points for Rent. $13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngchiro

Mouseketeer
200 POINTS LEFT in this use year. $13/pt. But will discount if you take all or nearly all. Experience renter. Use rental agreement contract. If you want me to look at availability, please give resort preference, room type, and dates for check in and check out.

ngchiro@prodigy.net is viewed more than DisBoards.
Neil

Looking for something 10-28/11-4 (AKV, BWV, OKW) studio

Sorry. Nothing more than two nights at animal Kingdom Jambo house in savanna view studio. Nothing at boardwalk nothing at old Key West more than a day. Even Saratoga only has four nights but only three are consecutive.

Looking for points for November 2 at BLT 1 bedroom. Very interested

Looking for points for November 2 at BLT 1 bedroom. Very interested

Hi. I'm sorry there's nothing available at Bay Lake in a one bedroom or studio. as far as one-bedrooms I didn't see anything available anywhere except at Saratoga. If you would take Saratoga we could waitlist Bay Lake and let it run for a while. But I'd only do that for you if you would keep Saratoga should BLT not match. Let me know if that interests you.

Wondering what the Home resort is...I currently have points for myself , but looking for points for my MiL & FiL & also DW's family for next year?

Looking for 2 bedroom 1/7-1/13

akv, bcv , even okw not picky just need the space for marathon

Looking for 2 bedroom 1/7-1/13

akv, bcv , even okw not picky just need the space for marathon

Hi there. Animal kingdom only has your last two nights available beach club only has one of those last night's. Saratoga has all six nights for 205 points. Old Key West has four of your nights but they're not consecutive. If you're interested we can talk further and start to waitlist there's plenty of time we should be able to get some matches that old Key West taking Saratoga as a backup.

Looking for 34 points for Fort Wilderness lodge. Check in 7/7/14-7/9/14. Sorry last minute trip idea coming home from my brothers in Naples. Open to other resorts for those dates.
thank you
Cassandra

Looking for 34 points for Fort Wilderness lodge. Check in 7/7/14-7/9/14. Sorry last minute trip idea coming home from my brothers in Naples. Open to other resorts for those dates.
thank you
Cassandra

Hi. Nothing at wilderness Lodge those two days. Saratoga tomorrow only July 7 in the studio. But the 1 bedroom is available both nights for 66 points.

Looking to stay at AKL in a standard studio, 9/12-9/20.

Hi. Your first 6 nts are available at Kidani in Savannah view room. The standard view room has only the first five nights available. it's only a couple months away but we could try wait listing if you would want to take your back up nights at Saratoga and start with what's available AKV. If you don't get those matches it would require a room change and resort change. Let me know how you'd like to proceed

Looking for a value 1 bdrm at AK from 1/22/15-1/31/15. 2 adults and 2 children.

I'm sorry the value has zero of your nine nights available. If you take a standard view room right now you can have your pick of Jambo house for Kidani Village. The difference is 180 points for the value or 210 for the standard view. if you want a savanna view it's available and would run 270 points. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Looking for studio for oct 2-5

Thanks
Jen

Hi Jen. Animal kingdom Kidani village has a savanna view room for October 2 and 4 but missing October 3. Saratoga has all nights available for 48 points. Old Key West has just one night. No nights at BCV BWV or Bay Lake VWL or grand Floridian. Saratoga is your option for right now if you don't mind risking wait listing that extra night animal kingdom could be a possibility too. Let me know if you'd like to proceed. I will tell you I checked a lot of dates for people around the food and wine festival.
It's becoming very slim. When you're ready to book I wouldn't delay too much.

Hello,

Very interested in a studio or 1 BR at any resort for check in 12/3 checkout 12/6. If none of those dates work, could change to any three consecutive nights between 11/30 and 12/7.

We have rented before and can provide reference if needed.

Thank you very much!

Hi Jen. Animal kingdom Kidani village has a savanna view room for October 2 and 4 but missing October 3. Saratoga has all nights available for 48 points. Old Key West has just one night. No nights at BCV BWV or Bay Lake VWL or grand Floridian. Saratoga is your option for right now if you don't mind risking wait listing that extra night animal kingdom could be a possibility too. Let me know if you'd like to proceed. I will tell you I checked a lot of dates for people around the food and wine festival.
It's becoming very slim. When you're ready to book I wouldn't delay too much.

Changed mind. Thanks!
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter