250 Banked OKW Points, Use by 9/30/2011, $8 per Point - MUST TAKE ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzDaddy

Earning My Ears
We have 250 banked points from last year (October 2010 use year) - home resort OKW.

Due to a death in the family, we are unable to use them by September 30, and we would absolutely hate to see them go to waste!

If you are interested, please reply or PM ASAP, so we can work out our agreement and check availability for the dates of your reservation.

Thanks,
Rich

Looking for a studio at Saratoga springs from 9/16-9/23 for a friend of mine and a studio from 11/11-11/15 for myself at whatever's available! Let me know if you can help out. :)

Sorry to hear of loss of your loved one. Due to change in plans for June 12-20 vaca week that is set in stone, am trying to request rental info. Would prefer OKW 2 Bed, SSR 2 bed, or BLT 2 bed. Thank you for help.

Sorry for your loss and good luck with your search. If available, I am interested in 2bd OKC, Boardwalk, or SSR for 8/14-8/19.

Have you rented the points?

Hi. I sent you a PM a couple of days ago....I am extremely interested in your points and am willing to purchase all of them at once:cool1: Thanks-Kristy

Sorry to hear of your loss. We are interested in a Four night stay in September. That comes out to be only 116 points. Let me know if duable.

Thanks Rebecca

Hello,

Sent you an PM. I think I can use all of the points. Just interested in how your payment terms are. do you have any references?
I am very interested in your points, and can use by Sept 2011.

Sorry to hear at this time of loss you need to deal with this added burden.
dee

Hi,
Would be interested in renting at BWV 2 bedroom standard view from Aug 15 for 6 nights.
Could you check it? If there iare points kleft over I will pay you for them even if I do not use them
If that it not available could you check for July 9 - Aug. 21on for 5 or 6 nights at BWV or BCV
Thanks,
Robin

Hello. If you ended up splitting up the points - I am looking for a studio at either the animal kingdom (43 points I believe) or the wilderness lodge (59 points I believe) checking in June 17th and checking out June 20th. I can pay immediately. If you are willing and able to sell this amount - please call me at 502-599-3542 or 502-749-3991. Thank you for your consideration.
Dawn

P.S. Also sent you an email.

Hi Looking to go to Saratoga springs from 29th June till 6th July inclusive. this amounts to 274 points i can use your 250 points and i can buy more from disney as a one of request. Can you email me at tony@veoo.com if you want to go ahead. I will buy all your points from you.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter