• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

25 Point Contract

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
I am getting ready to do a 25 Point add on contract. I just wanted to confirm that small DVC Point contracts are still easy to sale. I knew years ago, they brought good price. I just wanted to make sure
that closing costs were not a problem or Disney Vacation Club rules had not changed over the last years to make small DVC Point contracts not attractive.

25 point contracts command a premium.

My guess is 50 point contracts would do better, but the smaller contracts are still worth more on the resale market.

I am getting ready to do a 25 Point add on contract. I just wanted to confirm that small DVC Point contracts are still easy to sale. I knew years ago, they brought good price. I just wanted to make sure
that closing costs were not a problem or Disney Vacation Club rules had not changed over the last years to make small DVC Point contracts not attractive.
Currently but it's something that could change and I personally suspect it actually may at some point. I wouldn't do so planning to sell later.

I've seen 50 and 75 point contracts go faster. But the 25 point contracts are still commanding high prices. A little over a year ago I saw a three different SSR contracts come up at 25 points and they stayed on the market for about 3 months. It looked like they weren't selling well so I was going to wait a month and low-ball one of them. Checked back later and they sold for asking.

We bought a 25 point contract last year. It took a while to get one because they would be listed and gone within an hour or so.

All DVC still sells quite well resale. A 25 pt will too but you're paying a premium up front for it also whether it's due to the high direct prices (which now have closing costs vs the old days) or because you're paying more for it resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter