25% off prepaid reservations with Dollar

horselover

Why yes I would love a glass of wine!
Did anyone else get this email from Dollar today? I see it on their site. Terms say: Save up to 25% on prepay rentals on all car classes. Offer is valid for booking now at participating locations. Pickup from September 8 through November 15, 2015. https://www.dollar.com/specials/featured/25perc.aspx

Sounds great but there's no promo code listed & if I type in my dates on that page it asks for a promo code & won't go any further. :headache: Anyone have success with this & if so can you share the promo code? Thanks.

I had the same experience as you. There is no promo code. Rates for my dates were sky high.

I got the email, but there was no promo code for that offer in the email. I think you need to enter a valid dollar express id in the field at the bottom.

I clicked the link and attempted to make a reservation and got an error code asking for a valid promo code. Then, I put my dollar express id in that field and it worked. I didn't make the reservation because, even with 25% off, it is still more expensive than what I already have.

I think you just get the 25% off by clicking through the email to the site. It was not much, if any, saving off the reservation I have with National. But it was not out of MCO.

Last night, I was able to get the 25% prepaid discount to work by putting my dollar express id in the field after clicking the link in my email. This morning, I tried again and I keep getting the "enter a valid promo code" error message. But, after several attempts, I was able to get the rates to appear. After I got it to work, the promo code appears in the details of the reservation. The promo code was 100478. Then, I tried again with different dates and the promo code, got the error message, deleted the promo code and re-entered it and it worked.

Clearly, there is something strange going on with the Dollar web site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter