25% off Disney Store Online Cyber Monday!

april2011bride

Mouseketeer
Hey Ladies! I just wanted to let you all know the the disney store online is having 25% off today for cyber monday! Great deals on alot of stuff...I got two dooney bags, the Bride and groom shirts, and the mickey groom pen all for $174 bucks! Thats how much the one bag alone was!! And FREE shipping! I feel like I got the mother load!:cool1:

OP--- what dooney bags did you get?!? And how did you do this?! I was trying to figure out how to crunch the numbers, but my head started to hurt!

well I already have the large white bag with all the disney stuff on it.....I wanted the side bag in green for our trip in dec....so I got that one and also the new one with the Mickey head balloons on it (this one is just the small hand held one!) If you put everything you want in the cart and then check out and put CYBER in the discount area it will tell you what the total will be with free shipping and the discount! Good Luck!

Oohh okay! I thought you got one of the BIG ones and I thought you were doing some crazy witchcraft savings :)

Thanks, I just got our just married ornament along with a few other xmas decorations!

everyone keep their fingers crossed that they extend this until thursday (payday :goodvibes)

yahoo's front page said lots of places will be extending thru the week!!

i pretty much blew every cent i had over the weekend -- whoopsie!--but i am DONE with christmas shopping :banana:

i want a dooney so bad, but df gave me the option of a new digi cam or the purse.... and i went the the camera, which i was so glad i did because it's awesome!!

i guess i have the disney visa 15% offer anyway, but 25% is so much better :) that's another thing i can get!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter