25% off cheaptickets code

Did it and am happy to say my discount from the Universal Resort site is the full 25%. I will call reservations nearer the time to try and get the two rooms either connecting or next to each other and will add the kids then.

From my name you can see I am in Canada so with the discount and the exchange I am about where I would have been without the discount, this makes for one happy lady!

Glad to hear it. I'm in Canada as well - Ottawa. So I hear ya on the exchange ;)

Does anyone know why the price changes with occupency? The price doesn't change at Loews but when I add my they kids on cheaptickets or orbitz the price goes up. Thanks

Just reserve it for 2 adults and add kids at check in. I did it that way last year and it is no problem at all since the kids are free. I Have a res for this summer doing it the same way.

Has anyone ever see cheaptickets offer the suites at Royal Pacific or Portofino? We're currently booked at RP in a hospitality suite. I check everyday to see if the price comes down (going Aug 26-Sept 2). I think I'm losing sleep on how much that room is costing us (lol!) I keep hoping the AP rate shows up cheaper than the SMSM rate, but no luck so far.

I think they doo lynnfitz -- if you click on "more options" or something like that when the hotel pops up, you'll see different room options. Be sure to put the discount code in first before doing your search though.

I too am from Canada! :) I'm about to book a 3-night stay at HRH. I know it says free cancellation if my plans change, but does anyone know if I can cancel a night ahead time for no charge but keep my other two nights with the discount? I'm not extactly sure what our plans are yet and I don't want to miss out on the 25% off offer. I was going to book the one night separately but as I am going in October I'm not able to do that.

I went for it anyways...did want to miss out on the deal! Thanks for posting it!!! We saved $225 on our 3 night stay at HRH in October! :thanks:

Has anyone ever called Lowe's/Universal & asked them to match the price? This discount code would save my family a significant amount of money. We currently have seven rooms on hold over Thanksgiving and it might save my family around $2000.

I didn't ask them to match the price, but I called yesterday just to confirm that it was ok to book the room for two and then add kids later. I got nervous because of the express pass part of the room. She didn't offer to match the price, rather she confirmed that it's OK to book the room for two and said, "you should jump on that price!"

I didn't ask them to match the price, but I called yesterday just to confirm that it was ok to book the room for two and then add kids later. I got nervous because of the express pass part of the room. She didn't offer to match the price, rather she confirmed that it's OK to book the room for two and said, "you should jump on that price!"

Glad to hear you report this cause I went with others suggestions to do just that. I had the room booked for 2 adults and 2 kids but the savings were not that much. After checking here on the boards I cancelled that booking and did one for just the 2 adults. Got the full 25% discount but have been worrying how it would work for the kids Fotl. I will sleep easier now!!!

Has anyone ever called Lowe's/Universal & asked them to match the price? This discount code would save my family a significant amount of money. We currently have seven rooms on hold over Thanksgiving and it might save my family around $2000.
I called last year after booking thru Orbitz. They said they do not match extra discounts offered by travel sites.

Got my refund after cancelling my first booking at the higher cost. Strange how the refund and the new charge were at different exchange rates!!! Even though they were done at the same time and on the same day. Oh well I am still better off than I would have been so all is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter