• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$25 Cedar Point tickets - hurry

etraible

Mouseketeer
From Cedar Points website today:

"Our Present to You - We're handing out a present of our own. On Saturday, July 25 only, we're offering an online deal: $25 admission tickets! These tickets are valid for a one-day visit to Cedar Point. Tickets are valid through Monday, Sept. 7.

Only 5,000 tickets will be available. They're only available online and on sale until they run out! Tickets go on sale Saturday, July 25, sometime after 8 a.m. Limit 4 tickets per order. You can find the link to purchase them on our Online Deals page. (Details will not be displayed until Saturday, July 25.)"

Hope someone can take advantage of this.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I will be up bright and early tomorrow to hopefully score 4 of these tickets. I have been checking Cedar Point's site religiously since I missed out on the $55 for two day tickets in June and registering to win tickets every week. We're going for two days at the end of August. I'm so excited!! :banana: THANKS AGAIN!!

Like you we are close, I will definitely be trying for tickets. We were going to for the PM hours one Friday night, but this is even cheaper than that. Maybe my husband will take off one day during the week and we will go for the day. The crowds are so bad on the weekend and when school is out so this is perfect timing.

I just went to the website, where did you find that???

Nevermind! Found it!

In the upper right corner of the screen there will be a link that will appear that says something about fan appreciation week.(It scrolls after park hours, etc..) Click on that and look at Christmas in July and it's down under that...Our present to you...

Hope I can post this right - this should be the link to the notice today:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/visit/schedule/special_events.cfm

you have to scroll to the bottom of this page to see the offer, it starts as "Our Present to You".

Then, like another poster said, tomorrow morning go here:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/visit/schedule/special_events.cfm

Good luck to all of you.

I was at CP tonight and although it was crowded it seemed like nobody was buying anything - no lines for food or at Challenge Park.

I've been a season pass holder for almost 15 years so if anybody has any questions I'll do my best to help.

Actually this offer is only good this weekend and end July 26.

Like you we are close, I will definitely be trying for tickets. We were going to for the PM hours one Friday night, but this is even cheaper than that. Maybe my husband will take off one day during the week and we will go for the day. The crowds are so bad on the weekend and when school is out so this is perfect timing.

Thanks everyone!! :goodvibes I love the "sometime after 8 a.m." Like noon? ;)

I've never been to Cedar Point. It's on my "Bucket List" and my bf's been many times (he lives in IN) so we decided to go the last week of August. I'm loading up on Dramamine and Tylenol (the older I get, the rougher the rollercoasters are built ;) ). He wanted to go during "Halloweekends" as he loves it but I can't even handle Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens here and I've heard Halloweekends is 1,000 times scarier.

Thanks so much - I never would have known about this! We were supposed to leave for CP today, but changed our minds after looking at the weather forecast (thunderstorms and rain tomorrow). We've decided to go 8/14-16 and your post just saved us $40 for 4 tix (assuming we get them tomorrow)!:yay:

Has anyone been able to get these yet?:confused3

BTW - I am 15 minutes from Cedar Point (visiting family) right now and it is storming.

Don't think they are up yet. Thanks for the heads up about the rain. What it does there, it does here soon!

We've not been to Cedar Point in ages, what is the policy on bringing in food and drinks? I remember as a kid my mom packed a cooler and there was a pavillon I think right inside the gates that we dropped it off at and then came back and ate later. Is that still there? If I were to bring a back pack cooler would I be allowed to bring in bottled water with me and carry around the park? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter