$25.00 Disney gift card for DVC phone call

For those of you who have received the gift card, did it come with your promotional brochure/materials? I made the call and got the brochure and letter but there was no gift card in the package. I'm hoping it is sent separately?

TIA.

You called when you knew you weren't going to buy-in but still took the $25 GC? Oh boy I hope this doesn't start a "You're stealing from Disney" flame session!:lmao:
But seriously, I recieved the offer too and glad to hear its not a hassling phone call.

Got the post card in the mail the other day dd was going to call but she was busy doing nothing and never made the call. She has since gone back to school, post card is still at home guess I will making a call now that I know there isn't a hard sell.

It is not really stealing from Disney after all it is a $25 gift card for Disney, what goes around comes around. So all flame throwers put down your weapons :rolleyes:

I will have an extra $25 bucks for F& W fest :drinking1

Hi, OP here:wave: I did make the call and it was really nice and the saleslady was really nice and explained everything throughly. I let her know right out that I was interested in hearing about the DVC but wasn't planning on buying today, she was fine with that and it was a nice phone call. I received all my promo stuff in the mail but no gift card yet. No flaming, someday it may be something I would like to do so I think the phone call was worth it!

For those of you who have received the gift card, did it come with your promotional brochure/materials? I made the call and got the brochure and letter but there was no gift card in the package. I'm hoping it is sent separately?

TIA.

Mine came by fedex today. They were sent separate but came at the same time. The materials were in one box and the gift card along with a letter was in an fedex envelope.

I've done it :) I told them on the phone that I was just calling for the giftcard.

I wish I got that one. I got one a few weeks ago for a $50 gift card if I attend an open house tour at the Woodfield Mall in Shaumburg, Il. We live about an hour away, so I'm not sure if we'll do it.

I received two of them addressed to me in the mail on Tuesday. I will call in the next few minutes...glad to hear it is not hard-sell. Too bad I can't call twice!!! :lmao:

for those that have called, and gotten your gift card, how long did it take? I got the offer the other day in the mail, but we leave in 30 days. I'd love to have it in time for our trip

I got the offer today so I went ahead & called. Less than 10 minutes. She sent an email brochure for us to go over & we talked about financing. Low pressure & worth $25.

Wow - what a pleasant conversation that was! The fellow I spoke with (without my asking) told me that the info package would be sent out in a week or so and the gift card a week after that. Hopefully we'll get it before we leave for our trip. I was talkative and we discussed tax implications and out-of-country implications (seems there are none), so the phone call was probably longer than most would be. I was on about 14 minutes I believe. If you received a mailer, don't hesitate to call!

for those that have called, and gotten your gift card, how long did it take? I got the offer the other day in the mail, but we leave in 30 days. I'd love to have it in time for our trip

I got the mailer and called on 8/14/11. I received the gift card today 8/25/11. It was kinda funny cause I called on a Sunday and was rushed off the phone by the DVC guy. It was so easy and no pressure whatsoever.

I received an offer in the mail for a 25.00 gift card if I listen to a 10 minute phone call about the DVC program. I would like to hear about it, but know I can't afford a timeshare and won't buy their offer. Has anyone called and turned them down and received the gift card? Every penny toward our trip would be a blessing, but I don't want to have to fight saying "no" to someone. Is this even worth it? Would I be wrong to call and listen, just to get the gift card? TIA:)

They are NO pressure what so ever. They don't even ask you to buy. I got an email with the same offer. I spent 17 minutes on the phone. I already know alot about DVC so she didn't explain the program, just told me about Saratoga at $99 a point, and said to give her a call if I decide to purchase.

My mom got the offer in the mail too. Her phone call was 24 minutes cause she knows nothing about DVC. Also same thing, she had a man, he told her to call him direct if she wants to buy.

In both cases they also Fed Ex you a couple books about DVC. Also, I made my call about a week ago and I already got my gift card today!

Between me and my mom we got $50 to use as fun money on our trip.

It took a week to get mine.

Just got my card in the mail!! I don't even think the phone call was 10 minutes but the guy seemed busy. I didn't care I just wanted the $25. Totally worth it.

would someone be kind enough to please send me the phone number in a PM? I DID get the flyer, but my dh tossed it while cleaning. I know that you have to have the mailer to get the offer. I would be very grateful as we leave in 3 weeks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter