245 POINTS FOR RENT @ $14.00 PER POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to make reservations for either 2 standard rooms or something that will fit 6 adults (3 couples) and a child under 2. Dates flexible between 7/29-8/18 or the week of 12/26-12/31 Thank you :)

Looking to make reservations for either 2 standard rooms or something that will fit 6 adults (3 couples) and a child under 2. Dates flexible between 7/29-8/18 or the week of 12/26-12/31 Thank you :)

there is availability we can phone chat to make the options clearer...if you give me your phone number i will call you right back

Hi I am interested in a studio 4/21/17 to 4/28/17. I'm not particular on any certain resort...can you check availability? Thanks

Are any studios at the Boardwalk, Beach Club or Animal Kingdom available for 4 nights on a Mon-Fri in March? Thanks!

only saratoga there is one opening in AK but you would have to check in 3/27 check out 3/28 stay in saratoga then check back in for the next two nights

thats the best case scenario for march

Looking for points for 2 studio rooms at Animal Kingdom Lodge or at Beach Club (Oct 30, 2017 until Nov 8, 2017)

Hello. I am looking for BLT 1 bedroom June 15-19. I am flexible on size and location, This is my first choice. 5 people. Thank you.

Hello. I am looking for BLT 1 bedroom June 15-19. I am flexible on size and location, This is my first choice. 5 people. Thank you.

BLT one bedroom is available june 16-19 in a lakeview for 41 points per night and they have the 15th in a theme park view for 49 points per night

so if you want to stay one night in the theme park room and the others in the lakeview room it is available

otherwise BW OKW Saratoga grand floridian have a 1 br available for all dates let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter