• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

245 points available at $14.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, looking for CCV at wl. for the dates of 12/7-12/16, nine nights, a studio, for 2 people I think it's 123? points thanks so much!!

245 points available....leave me your dates and hotel choices and I will check it ASAP and get back to you

We are looking for a studio October 22-28, or somewhere around those dates.
Preferably BLT, Poly, BWV but we would consider others.
Thank you in advance!

Hello!
Hope you can help!

CHECK IN: 11/08/17
CHECK OUT: 11/13/17
TYPE: Studio
VIEW: Standard

Resorts (by order of prefference but open to others):
- Boardwalk Villa
- Old Key West
- Animal Kingdom
- Wilderness Lodge
- Beach Club

*don't mind doing a split stay*

Thank you http://www.***********.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_yahoo.gif

Could you help me to check if there is any hotel room(cheapest rate) available in Aulani Disney resort from 8/28-29 or 8/29-30 or 9/2-3 or 9/3-4.

I only need one night stay so any of date if available would be good for me. If there is no hotel room available at all, please help me to check island garden view studio.

My email is ttan0027@outlook.com, wait for you good news.

Thanks,

Thomas

245 points available....leave me your dates and hotel choices and I will check it ASAP and get back to you
I am looking for a studio at BWV or BCV checking in July 30 for 7 nights. Please let me know if you have availability.

I am looking for a studio at the BWV or BCV checking in July 30 for 7 nights. Please let me know if you have availabiity.

Hi,
Looking to do a split stay between Kidani and BWV for six nights in mid October or mid November. I need about 160-185 points. I have access to view dvc availability so can do my own checking for availability.
Thank you!

Hello!
Hope you can help!

CHECK IN: 11/08/17
CHECK OUT: 11/13/17
TYPE: Studio
VIEW: Standard

Resorts (by order of prefference but open to others):
- Boardwalk Villa
- Old Key West
- Animal Kingdom
- Wilderness Lodge
- Beach Club

*don't mind doing a split stay*

Thank you
icon_yahoo.gif

Hey, what about these other dates?

IN 11/04/17
OUT 11/09/17

thank you!

Hi, would love to rent two studios at BCV for Dec. 17-20. Please let me know if you still have the points and the rooms are available, thanks so much! Katy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter