• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just joining in! popcorn::

Congrats on being 1 year out!! I promise that year will fly by. :) You and your DF make for a super cute couple. Your dress is gorgeous, looks beautiful on you and is quite unique. :thumbsup2 Love your inspiration board looks great so far too.

Oh! And about having to change your original date... DH and I had to do that too! Our original date was May 1st, but our reception area was also being used for a convention something or other. :confused3 It all works out for the best though!

Looking forward to following along!

That is amazing!! You got your dates and your locations and I can sense your relief in your posts! Happy 1 Year until your wedding day!!!! Soo exciting!

Yay!!!! I;m so happy everything ended up working out for you. It's funny May 23, 2011 was our original date! Now you can really get into the planning!

That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you got the room you wanted and that you can contract! Now the fun part begins :cool1:

Congrats on getting your first choice and your date! Good luck with more planning and keep the updates coming! So excited for you!:cool1:

Our LOA didn't take too long once we had our date, but we didn't have to worry about these changes - hopefully yours comes soon!

And I agree that we look for things to worry about :rotfl: Are you getting your newsletters printed somewhere or doing them yourself? (sorry if you already answered this question).

Yeah for getting your date (and it's on my birthday). Now you can really get things rolling. We always try to get to WDW for our birthdays and if we are there next year I might try to sneak a peek at your wedding.

Happy planning and believe me the year will go fast :-)goodvibes but that means I will be a year older:goodvibes).

Linda

just joining in...

Congrats on getting your date - less than a year left!! Now the real planning can begin, right? :yay: Your dress is very pretty and your BM dresses are great. Sorry to hear about all the drama!

You've got quite a bit of new stuff going on. I think that you should be fine with your guest list. We invited 52 people, and our final guest count is going to be under 40 I believe. I am sure your planner will help you find a way!

Congrats on finishing your newsletters! That is quite a time consuming task! I am sure they will turn out wonderfully.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you so that there is no more BM drama!:goodvibes

I don't want to be mean or cause any offense, but if I was having this kind of trouble with someone--MtOH or otherwise--they would get the ultimatum of show up or be stuck with what is chosen for you. If she keeps this up, I would politely toss her from the wedding party.

I'm sorry if I sound mean, but I would not put up with her crap. It's *your* wedding. She can suck it up and wear the color that makes you happy and fits your vision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter