240 Points to Rent

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
We've recently added on to our DVC and have been lucky enough to get backdated 2007 points and developers points making a total of 240 extra points. We can use the 100 developer points now, but can't use the other 140 until after June 2008. The developer points have a years usage so are good until Jan 2009, so if anyone is looking for something later in the year then i would be able to help.

Unfortunately we aren't having another holiday until December 2009 and I don't want these points to go to waste.

If anyone is looking for points and would like me to enquire on reservations please let me know.

Oh yes, they would be £5 per point.

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa

I would be interested in renting points from you. I am wanting points for November. I tried to pm you but it said I hadn't enough posts and wouldn't let me. Please can you pm me.

Thanks Alison.

Hi Lisa I see from the DVC section your points are gone is that correct?.:sad1: I can't send you a pm as I have too few posts. That's a shame if it is. Thanks for your offer anyway Lisa.

Alison.

Hi Lisa I see from the DVC section your points are gone is that correct?.:sad1: I can't send you a pm as I have too few posts. That's a shame if it is. Thanks for your offer anyway Lisa.

Alison.

Sorry about that, I did try to PM you twice, not too sure why it didn't come through to you. If the situation changes I will let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter