240 Minute Wait for Radiator Springs Racers!

Gosh, I'd have to think of what things in my life I would wait in a line for four hours....in all honesty, there'd have to be huge stacks of cash to entice me to do that.

Hey guys! There are some slow seasons to DL. Definitely early December and the week right before everyone goes on Christmas vacation. I've been into a dead DL park when I went on 12/21-23 before. Not sure how much the new DCA will effect this, but people are people and many can only travel or come out locally and play on 3 day weekends or when they take traditional holiday vacation.

:goodvibes Thanks for the info Nancy!!! :goodvibes

:cool1: That is good news!!! :cool1: We were hoping to be at DLR the week BEFORE Christmas in 2013. We have never seen the HM and IASW all decked out for the holidays. Our oldest is a big Nightmare Before Christmas fan. Do you know if HM is open during Magic Mornings at DL in December??? Also, will RSR be open during Extra Magic Hour??? I need to get back over to the Disneyland side of the boards to start planning this trip. Being a WDW pro is zero help on planning a trip to DLR. It's a whole different trip!!! ;)

How are the Disneyland resort/DCA crowds in jan, feb, and Mar?

They are fairly empty, but there are more refurbishments and less evening entertainment than at WDW. Go take a look at some of Hydroguy's stickies in the DLR forums. The end of March though is near Spring Break though in 2013.

If you are in line before the park officially closes they will let everyone in line ride that ride...it is policy

Been at VGC since June 16th. Used Hotel EMH on Mon, Wed, & Fri. DCA opens at 8 am, EMH starts at 7 am. On Mon RSR was stopped 3 times from 7 am to 8 am. On Wed don't remember any issues from 7 am - 8 am. On Fri RSR did not open until 8:30 am and was shut down at least twice later in the day. Sometimes the ride stops for 10 - 20 minutes. Other times the ride is closed and the wait time signs for standby, FP, and single rider are turned off.

So far I am considering this growing pains. This reminds me of the early days of Test Track. Not as bad as Rocket Rods.

The FP lines can also be long. Have met lots of very nice guests in line. Mon night spent an hour in the FP line at 10 pm. Wed night only waited 30 minutes in FP line. Occasionally, the Single Rider line is closed.

They are fairly empty, but there are more refurbishments and less evening entertainment than at WDW. Go take a look at some of Hydroguy's stickies in the DLR forums. The end of March though is near Spring Break though in 2013.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter