24 points ssr feb use year $9 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

go cowboys

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
realized I have 24 non bankable and non transferrable points left in my account that I would love to have used. Please let me know if I can help in any way with an upcoming reservation.

Looking for 12/21-12/23 at any resort. Please let me know if you have any availability.
:thumbsup2

Hello,

Do you still have points? I am looking for 36 points for a OKW 2 bedroom,
for the night of 1/1/15. Please let me know.
thanks,
john

Looking for a one night stay in a studio on WDW
property. Need the night of January 9th,2015. Prefer AKL,SSSR,OKW but also consider a studio at any of the other resorts. Thank you.
Maureen

Are points still available? I am in need of 14 points for an OKW studio 03/18/15

I see January 23 checking out on the 25th has availability at SSR, but it is 15 points per night. Do you have any extra points to allow for this reservation?

realized I have 24 non bankable and non transferrable points left in my account that I would love to have used. Please let me know if I can help in any way with an upcoming reservation.

Looking for AK 1/17/15-1/19/15 standard view or BW standard view

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter