24 more days!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!:yay:
I think if my co-workers hear me say "disney" one more time, they are going to throw me in the back room and lock the door.

I join you in your excitement, as I have 5 days left :dance3: before heading to that Magical Place....

I'm right there with you!!! We have 22 days until we check into POR for the first time!!! We are getting down to the wire now! I better start getting those suitcases ready soon!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

YAY!!!!!
We have 31 days to go!!!!! This time next month we'll be landing in Orlando!!!!!!!
Yeah I know what you mean about no one talking to you- I know everyone is happy for us- but they're jealous too and just can't hear anymore about our disney trip!!!! I mean who wouldn't want to be going to disney in 31 days!!!!!! Or 22 days or 24 days!!!!!!

So does anyone have ADR's- Oh what am I thinking af course you do- Well then Where are you're ADR's?? We are on the dining plan so we are doing all character meals for our TS meals. I've booked Chef Mickey, Princess storybook (akerhus), Breakfastosaurus, Crystal Palace,Hollywood and Vine. We have one more TS so any suggestions on where we should go??

I have 18 to go...
Turning that calander page to October really hit it home, didn't it? ...

:dance3: We're GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter