• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

24 Hour Party Meet Up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping to meet as many of you as possible at the Friday meet-up. Ive been a lurker to these great boards..Actually getting to know some DCL Dis's before cruises..But Disneyland is our second home. AP's since '97 and super freak family..My DD and DS were cast members and my other special needs son Timmy is kinda a well known guy around. He went to school with many of the current Princesses and has made lots of other connections that I am still amazed how the magic works for him. He really deserves it all as he is medically fragile now and still such a love. We are heading over soon and will staying at DLH thurs and Friday nights. I plan to take him to see T Party soft opening tonight- a big favorite. Then off to Napa Rose for recharge before the craziness of Friday.
We have 7 am minnie and friends rsvp, but I plan to tell Timmy we will be meeting some new friends at 10 ;-). It time to connect with all you lovely Disneyland
DIS'ers. Tim will be the handsome guy in the wheelchair wearing all things Disney. Praying that I can get him a spot for the parade and fireworks after a rest in the afternoon at the hotel. Any hints would be appreciated. Time to zip the luggage and get down the road ;-)

I am hoping to meet as many of you as possible at the Friday meet-up. Ive been a lurker to these great boards..Actually getting to know some DCL Dis's before cruises..But Disneyland is our second home. AP's since '97 and super freak family..My DD and DS were cast members and my other special needs son Timmy is kinda a well known guy around. He went to school with many of the current Princesses and has made lots of other connections that I am still amazed how the magic works for him. He really deserves it all as he is medically fragile now and still such a love. We are heading over soon and will staying at DLH thurs and Friday nights. I plan to take him to see T Party soft opening tonight- a big favorite. Then off to Napa Rose for recharge before the craziness of Friday.
We have 7 am minnie and friends rsvp, but I plan to tell Timmy we will be meeting some new friends at 10 ;-). It time to connect with all you lovely Disneyland
DIS'ers. Tim will be the handsome guy in the wheelchair wearing all things Disney. Praying that I can get him a spot for the parade and fireworks after a rest in the afternoon at the hotel. Any hints would be appreciated. Time to zip the luggage and get down the road ;-)

Can't wait to meet you and Timmy. If i see Timmy I will say hi. I work with kids with special needs and I think it's awesome that he is able to be here today!

So excited to meet you all...if we every get in. Seriously, I said it in another thread, but lines to get in are crazy, so get started early. I've been here since 230 am and am nowhere near the gates get. Not even near bag check.

Really!? I parked in M&F and got right in after getting off the tram. There was no wait on this side. I literally parked and was on Main ST in about 20 minutes

They must have started letting people in from the other side then. Until about 430 everyone was being directed to the Harbor entrance.

I found a handful of people at 10, but the designated spot has broadcasters there, so it was hard. I arrived at 5:30 and walked right up to bag check and waited behind two small groups to get in, no problems at all. Glad I opted for the extra sleep!

Alright!! So we are planning TWO MEET UPS on May 22nd, the day of the 24 hour party.

MEET UP TIMES:
10:00AM and 4:00PM - Will wait until 10:10 and 4:10 for any stragglers, but then we will be taking our group photo in front of the castle and be heading on to our ride. Are you coming to the meet up? Make sure and stop by a shop or City Hall on Main Street and grab yourself an "I'M CELEBRATING" button. Ask them to write DIS MEET on the button. This will be our sign.

MEET UP PLACE: Bench/wall to the left of the castle entrance, next to entrance of Fantasy Faire

j6gy2b.jpg

GROUP RIDE: Pirates Of The Caribbean (so that all ages can join along)

Looks like we won't make this as park is at capacity :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter