23hrs till WDW trip and I'm gonna explode!

RudemanRB

New Yawker in Los Angeles
:crazy: This will be the longest Day of the year. forget about summer Solstic
!!!!

Make Matters worse I'm at work. so it going to go even slower. LOL

:wizard: Rudy

LOL! I totally understand! We are leaving in about 17 hours - though our first day at DL will be on Sunday - I'm so excited...leaving at 5am - arriving in Anaheim (hopefully) around noon or 1pm - hitting DTD, maybe to see Wall-E...and just hang out! It's going to be a long day - and I need to wear out the boys - they don't know about it - they think we're going home tomorrow LOL (in the Bay Area visiting family). Woo-Hoo!! About 10 hours until I put them to bed!! YAY!

I leave in 25 hours! For the airport anyway. We're staying up by the airport tomorrow night for our early flight Sunday morning. We should be in DL by 1pm on Sunday. :yay: :cheer2: :cool1: :yay:
I'm at work too, and have sooo much to get done before I leave but I'm all hyper nervous and thinking about all the things to get done at home before we leave! Must focus. Must not keep checking Dis boards...Bad Daisybelle...bad! :rotfl:

hehe well im 79days away i am so excited i cant sit still.
have fun take lots of pics and dont put things off just do them if you want. dont say ill come back.

I leave 7 weeks from today and I am bursting at the seams. I can't even imagine being at the less than 24 hour mark. Have a wonderful and magical time!

All you people counting in hours make me jealous!!! I leave in four days! It seems forever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter