230 Points for rent - must be used by 8/1/15 down to 142 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneymagicfor4

Earning My Ears
I am so sad. I have 230 points that are expiring on 8/1. Can anyone use them? I hate to see them go to waste. Thanks.

How much per point and what is available for consecutive nights before they are up?

I could probably transfer them. It looks like there is a one night villa stay and 7/30 and 7/31 Deluxe Studio at SSR for 120 points.
If you are talking about the studio at Saratoga on July 30 and 31st, that adds up to 36 pts: 16 pts for the 30th and 20 pts for the 31st.

I was reading it wrong - there is only the 30th left in a one bedroom studio but you could do a three bedroom villa for 97 pts per night 7/29 and 7/30 and 112 pts on 7/31. Hate to see the points just go to waste if you want them.

Hi, how much are you asking per point? I'm interested in a last minute booking for tomorrow. Thanks.

There is a one bedroom and a deluxe studio at SSR for Saturday night.
I have to go out for about a 1/2 hour to run errands but will be back if you want points.

Hi,

I was wondering if anything might be available on July 31st at the Grand Californian.

Thanks!

That sucks, Sorry for you. But if someone wants a cheap try at a SSR GV they are available for the 29,30,31, just saying.

When I had points expiring on short notice, I found it was easiest to post what was available, rather than having folks constanly ask if a BLT Standard Studio was available for Memorial Day weekend. On such short notice, there won't be much. Here's a guideline, which could change at any time. But this is what to expect:

Hilton Head 2 Bedroom: 7/31
Hilton head 3 Bedroom: 7/27

Animal Kingdom Kidani 1 Bedroom Savanna View: 7/26
Animal Kingdom Kidani 2 Bedroom Standard View: 7/26

Saratoga Springs Studio: 7/30
Saratoga Springs 1 Bedroom: 7/31
Saratoga Springs 2 Bedroom: 7/31
Saratoga Springs 3 Bedroom: 7/30 & 7/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter