• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

parkers*momma

**This spot reserved for something witty that I ma
This swap fell through...the original swap leader has never contacted me back with the information needed.

Currently, as far as I know, the fridge is sitting idle at the resort.

Sorry to everyone.

I already am a part of a fridge swap, but ya know what, I want to sign up for this one too cause we have 2 rooms in our party (both ressies are under my name).

Parkers*momma, you already have my info cause I am a part of the stroller swap. Well, I am on the *to be confirmed as soon as you get back from your trip* list. Do you need me to PM my info to you again?

I will be at the Pop Nov 7-14.

Thanks!!!

I already am a part of a fridge swap, but ya know what, I want to sign up for this one too cause we have 2 rooms in our party (both ressies are under my name).

Parkers*momma, you already have my info cause I am a part of the stroller swap. Well, I am on the *to be confirmed as soon as you get back from your trip* list. Do you need me to PM my info to you again?

I will be at the Pop Nov 7-14.

Thanks!!!

HI..Happy to add you. :)

Your Pick up dates are 7/8 and drop off dates are 13/14

I'll be there 10/7-10/13, so would love to take it starting on the 10th if you don't have anyone else.

Thanks!

Mike

I want in! I'll be at Pop Dec 7-13. I see the previous swapper is only there until the 5th. How does that work? Am I out of luck? :confused:

I'll be there 10/7-10/13, so would love to take it starting on the 10th if you don't have anyone else.

Thanks!

Mike

Parker's Momma,

Just wanted to see if there are any updates for this. Sorry for the impatience. :rolleyes1

Mike

I would be interested in using the fridge prior to the 10th also. I will be there from September 23 to October 4.
Which from what I am reading
parkers*momma is there until September 25
I could pass on to krystalleigh1 on September 30
krystalleigh1 could pass on to tigereye

Just a thought/wishful thinking! ;)

Okay I best get to bed.....Disney fundraiser tomorrow (rummage :thumbsup2)

I am there Dec 2-9 but am willing to hop on pop from Dec 4-9 if that is still available. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter