Ohh I like this one!
mickeybeautiful.jpg

you're ring is beautiful! it must feel so good to finally have it :cool1: your dogs are adorable! beagles are really great dogs and so cute. your engagement pics look beautiful! she did a really good job.

I know. I love the way it just brings out the colors in the Mickey shirts. I think we look so Disney!

Thank you for everything! Can you believe we're down to 82 days? YAY! :dance3:

You are welcome date twin!! I can't believe it is only 82 days away!!!! :banana::banana: i just want it to be here already!!!

Your engagement pictures are adorable. I love the ears!

I just read your PJ, I love all the details...the headpiece is so cute. Anyways, I'm a huge Pats fan so I'm not really liking the fact that your a steelers fan, but I'll let it slide:woohoo::woohoo:.

I have Tanis as my cooridinator too!! DId you ever notice that it takes her a while to get back to you when you email her?? I emailed her last Friday and still havent heard from her.....I'm getting worried.

Aahhh your doggies are so cuttttte! The one beagle mix looks just like my hound/beagle mix!! And I really liked your engagement pictures!! :yay:

I love Tanis. What an incredible help, and she's absolutely wonderful.

We had our planning call last Friday, and she put me at ease with everything. We came up with a limo schedule, which is what I was most worried about since I wasn't sure how the timing would go. We're having everyone picked up from Pop and taken to the Yacht Club in the limo, but we are staying at POFQ and are having our MK/DHS photo shoot that morning at 5am as well. We decided that it would be best if Alex and I were picked up last so we could have time to eat breakfast for the wedding (I'm gonna need it after being up since 3am! :rotfl2:)

So I feel A LOT better.

The only other thing I have to report is that I faxed in the pre-app for the marriage license through Brevard, and we got it back within 4 days. We had to send it back to them without the notarized signatures though because they spelled DF's last name wrong! I was upset until I looked at the initial fax, and it was definitely my handwriting! :rolleyes:

Still, we have plenty of time and everyone keeps saying we'll get it back really quickly.

Only 54 days away! Wow! :eek:
53 days!!!! I just got my license notarized and sent it in fed ex. glad that you spoke to your planner and have everything figured out for your wedding. so you are doing the MK/DHS shoot on the morning of the wedding? i wanted to do it but thought the morning of is too much and the next day is my farewell breakfast. oh well. excited to see yours though!!!

Hi! I thought I'd come visit since you stopped by mine! :goodvibes I don't flip through the PJ's nearly enough sometimes and miss quite a few.
First, I love your e-ring & the dress & and wedding band...I can't wait to see how this all comes together!
:thumbsup2

Thanks for everything, your plans sound great I can't wait to hear more!

Oh and btw, we live in Hermitage, PA it is about an hour north of Pittsburgh!

Small world!

Okay I am such a bad subscriber! Anyways I wanted to say that I love your engagement pictures, they are SO SO cute! You actually inspired me to wear my Mickey and Minnie shirt for ours! :goodvibes

Your doggies are too too cute! I'm so jealous...DF and I really REALLY want to get a dog! :love:

I promise to be a better subscriber and keep up to date!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter