I'm making up my transportation schedules and have a few questions:

1. I think most of my group will be at Epcot and can walk to the International Gateway for the DP. For those who won't be at Epcot, what is the easiest way to get to the Gateway?

Bus to the Beach Club and walk. Is the easiest way. to get from outside of the parks, or walk threw Epcot
2. For breakfast the day after the wedding, we're going to Kona Cafe at the Poly. Best way to get there? Take a bus to MK and walk over? My Mom can't walk very well so she needs a way with the least amount of walking.

Thanks!
Bus to MK and the Monorail over to the Poly, it's going to be a lot easier the walking. There is also a boat from MK to the Poly

1. I think most of my group will be at Epcot and can walk to the International Gateway for the DP. For those who won't be at Epcot, what is the easiest way to get to the Gateway?
2. For breakfast the day after the wedding, we're going to Kona Cafe at the Poly. Best way to get there? Take a bus to MK and walk over? My Mom can't walk very well so she needs a way with the least amount of walking.

Thanks!

I'd say if they can get to Boardwalk or Yacht Club/Beach Club or even Swan/Dolphin they can then take the ferry or walk to International Gateway...
Take the bus to MK, then take the monorail to the Poly....my mom is 84 and refuses to use a wheelchair or scooter so I'm also worried about all the walking for her....

HTH! :goodvibes

Just be sure your guests know that they can't take a bus directly to the Beach Club or any other resort from their resort.

From the resorts, buses only go to and from theme parks and Downtown Disney, so they would need to change besses at one of those places. :thumbsup2

If they're coming from POP or CBR, I'm thinking they can take a bus to DS and then the boat to IG.....

hmmm....the walk from the MK bus stop to the monorail station...I'm not sure how your mom is...I think mine will be ok if she walks slowly and stops to rest if she needs it. The walk to the monorail station is up a slant...will you be with her or will she be with anyone or will she be alone?

There's also the boat to the Poly which I always forget about, and that is a bit closer to the bus stops and not uphill I think.....

Be sure to remind them about the length of time it will take if they are transfering buses/using the monorail :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter