21 PTS Rent $9/PT Use by 5/31/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJPoste

Earning My Ears
We only have 21 points left for Rent only, by May 31, 2012.

OLD MESSAGE:

We have 114 Points for Rent or Transfer.

$9 per point.

Must be used by May 31, 2012.

Home is SSR.

Thank you!

Looking for reservation
May 4th checking out May 5th
and May 12th checking out May 13th
Studio 1 adult
Anywhere :goodvibes

Hi! Looking for 52 points for AK studio 4/16-4/20. Please let me know if available-ready to buy. Thanks!

Hi JMS,

I checked and the value studio at AK is only available on the 16th and not the rest of the days.

There is a deluxe studio at SSR for 16 points a night (64 point total) available. Any interest?

Please let me know.

RJ

Hi! Looking for 52 points for AK studio 4/16-4/20. Please let me know if available-ready to buy. Thanks!

Hi RJ!
Thanks for getting back to me and checking. Is that the only available resort for those days? Still interested, just wanted to know our options. Thanks so much for looking into this! NEED a getaway :goodvibes

I see a few people have contacted you. I'll get in line.... I am looking for a studio at OKW. Check in May 5, check out May 11... 82 points.

Will take transfer... or rental...

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!!

Hi CTtwins,

I have sent a PM to the other folks and am awaiting a response. If I do not hear by later in the day, I am happy to transfer or rent to you.

Since you are a DVC member and we can transfer, have you checked availability?

I took a quick look and I can't get OKW for the 5th - 11th of May. Once again only SSR seems to be available.

Anyway, we can chat later and I'll let you know the status.

Cheers,

RJ

Hi CTtwins,

I have sent a PM to the other folks and am awaiting a response. If I do not hear by later in the day, I am happy to transfer or rent to you.

Since you are a DVC member and we can transfer, have you checked availability?

I took a quick look and I can't get OKW for the 5th - 11th of May. Once again only SSR seems to be available.

Anyway, we can chat later and I'll let you know the status.

Cheers,

RJ

You know, I realized that too.. and you are correct, there are no studios for that period.

My goal was to get a room for my sister to join us. I'll find out today if she'd prefer a studio at SSR for 93 points ..or... my other option is to get a transfer of points and upgrade my current 1-bedroom at OKW to a 2-bedroom... that would take an additional 90 points. I did check availability on the 2-bedroom and it is available :) .

If it works out, I am free this evening to work with you. Thanks so much!!

btw, I have done transfers before. I have a reference if you'd like to contact him. :cool2:

Thanks!!
Rebecca

Hi there!

Looking for resverations at AK if not available will do SSR. Two adults for May 20-24.

Thank-you

Are all your point gone? I was interested in a Studio from May 23-28. Thank you.

HI,
I need around 17-19 pts, looking for a check in for May 12-13th. Just a quick weekend. Please let me know if you have anything. I don't want SSR or OKW.

I'd like to extend a current reservation by one night. Check in 5/8, check out 5/9. See if there's any BLT studios available, if not, SSR would be fine. Let me know

I was wondering if you still had some available for rent. I actually only need one night. We're looking for one night in the Bay Lake Tower resort on May 9th, 2012, checking out May 10th.

Sorry all!

Points are all rented.

Thank you for the inquiries.

All the best!

RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter