• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

21 pts remain(116 pts for rent $10/pp) must be used by 1/31/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I got the date wrong from my wife...it's really Sunday the 6th of November we need. Thanks for your consideration...Bart

Is there availability at OKW for two nights (20 points) Nov 9-10. I would obviously buy the 21 points.

Bothepro24

I am looking for Jan 19 - 23, is there any availabilty

Is there availability at OKW for two nights (20 points) Nov 9-10. I would obviously buy the 21 points.

Bothepro24
Sorry-there is no availability anywhere those nights.

Hi! Can use 15 of your 21 points for one night at VWL, or in order of priority BCV, BWV, OKW, SSR. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi! I got the date wrong from my wife...it's really Sunday the 6th of November we need. Thanks for your consideration...Bart

I will check on the other dates & get back with you guys tomorrow. I have to head off to a meeting at school. Thanks!

Animal Kingdom, any room prefer SV, October 5 or 6th for 2 nights, or any Friday in October for 2 nights. Thanks

I was trying to find out about Nov 4-7, Studio Preferred at any resorts, what is available? Please PM me

Hi. I am looking for one night in a studio. Arriving Nov 1. 4 people. My order of preference:

Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness lodge, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk. Any View.

Thanks.

I've sent you a PM

I've sent you a PM

I was trying to find out about Nov 4-7, Studio Preferred at any resorts, what is available? Please PM me

Sorry, not enough points for these dates

I am interested in November 19 & 20th, 2011. I believe that would be 21 points at AKV Jambo in a value studio.

Do you take paypal if this is available?

Hello, I'm looking for a studio for 2 people for oct 26th and 27th for a valve or standard view at Animal Kingdom lodge villas.
Thank you

My husband and I would like two nights, Sat Nov 5 & Sun Nov 6. We are NOT picky about resort choice!! Studio would be great because we don't plan on cooking or spending much time at the resort!!

Please let me know if you have availabilty!!

Catherine

Is there any availability for a studio at the BWV for a Wed-Thur stay Nov 9-10th, that would be 20 points but I would pay for the 21.

I am interested in November 19 & 20th, 2011. I believe that would be 21 points at AKV Jambo in a value studio.
Sorry- no availabilty in the values & I don't have enough points for a regular studio

Do you take paypal if this is available?

I need 7 points transferred if you are willing to do it. I own at SSR and AKV.
Sorry- these points aren't transferable

Hello, I'm looking for a studio for 2 people for oct 26th and 27th for a valve or standard view at Animal Kingdom lodge villas.
Thank you
Sorry, no availability in a value & I don't have enough points for a regular studio
Need one add on night for SSR For 10-15 Studio

Sorry-October is booked :)
My husband and I would like two nights, Sat Nov 5 & Sun Nov 6. We are NOT picky about resort choice!! Studio would be great because we don't plan on cooking or spending much time at the resort!!

Please let me know if you have availabilty!!

Catherine
Sorry- I don't have enough points for these 2 nights

Is there any availability for a studio at the BWV for a Wed-Thur stay Nov 9-10th, that would be 20 points but I would pay for the 21.

Sorry no availability

Hi Tiff. Is there availability for a studio for 2 adults at VWL on Dec 2 and 3 with checkout on the 4th? We are already staying there and just want to extend by a day or two.

Thanks
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter