21 layouts done today, 9 yesterday

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
Spent the whole day scrapping and got a big chunk of my Dec trip scrapped but stilll have over 100 pictures to go through.

If you would like to look you can see them here

Spent the whole day scrapping and got a big chunk of my Dec trip scrapped but stilll have over 100 pictures to go through.

If you would like to look you can see them here

I love all your pages! Can I ask you a question? I want to try digital scrapbooking but I'm not sure where to start. Can you help me with this? Any tips on where to look?

lettie

WOW!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL Layouts! Layouts like those may just make me look into trying digital scrapbooking. I spent the entire afternoon scrapbooking the old fashioned way and only got two 2-page layouts and one 1-page layout done! And I have a huge mess to clean up and a jillion little paper scraps I can't bring myself to throw away.
Awesome work! :thumbsup2

WOW! I need to get back to scrapping. I've been preoccupied with work. Anyway your Disney layouts are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, I wish I were that ambitious. I have the photos matted and on the pages. I just need to put titles, embellishments and journaling. Not much at all, right?

Wonderful pages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter