21 BWV Points for Rent- $11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb102211

DIS Veteran
Hello- I have 21 points to rent, that need to be used by 9/1/13. These points rent for $11pp. My home resort is the BWV. If interested in renting, please respond to this post or send me a PM with the following information-

1) Date of stay
2) Resort
3) Room Size
4) Names of all adults and children in your party
5) Address
6) Phone Number

I accept Paypal (add 3% fee to your total) or money order.

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi Melissa!

I know it's a long shot this close, but we booked a trip for Feb 20-24 and later decided to go a night early. We are looking for availability on February 19th at any of the resorts. We have 2 adults and 2 children.

Can you check availability for this date?

Thanks so much!
Erin

Hi Erin!

I checked the night of Feb 19th and the following resorts have availability in a studio room-

AKV- Kidani Village- Savanna View (19 pts)
Boardwalk- Garden/Pool View (18 pts)
Saratoga Springs (16 pts)

Please send me a PM with your information if you're interested!
Thanks so much!

Melissa

Hi Erin -

I sent you a PM, too!

Hi Melissa!

I know it's a long shot this close, but we booked a trip for Feb 20-24 and later decided to go a night early. We are looking for availability on February 19th at any of the resorts. We have 2 adults and 2 children.

Can you check availability for this date?

Thanks so much!
Erin

Hello,

Any chance you would be able to do a transfer into my account? I need a more points to finish out a reservation the end of May 2013.:stir:

Thanks,
Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter