20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Celebrates - OFFICIAL EAT TO THE BEAT LIST!

How do you go about reserving/booking this? Is this separate then the dining package? Speaking of dining package when will those be available since the full list of performers is not out?

Yes, this is separate from the ETTB dining packages and is not something you reserve. Chase customers can enjoy the amenities of the Chase VIP Lounge located at the American Adventure Pavilion in the American Adventure Parlor (3rd floor) and if ETTB wristbands are being distributed (select days only), that is where they are picked up.

Not sure when the dining packages are released, however, the list of performers can be viewed on post #2. :)

So I have sister hazel and boys II men. Shouldn't they be men to..men? Now? Men to old men? My way it's funny I saw them when I was about 14 in the 90s. Pretty funny I might see them again! My kids and husband probably won't want to sit thrugh an entire concert I suppose that going to the visa preferred seats then leaving partway through is bad form? Maybe we will just hang out in the area for a bit before dinner

Just saw last years boyz set list, I am laughing they sang Ill make love to you? At Epcot at 5:30 at night? Lol I know it's far from a nasty song but it's just so inappropriate for Mickey....and my kids. So funny

Just saw last years boyz set list, I am laughing they sang Ill make love to you? At Epcot at 5:30 at night? Lol I know it's far from a nasty song but it's just so inappropriate for Mickey....and my kids. So funny

When I saw them at ETTB a few years ago, they did this song, and handed out a ton of roses to the audience... There wasn't anything inappropriate about it. And they can still sing! Motown Philly was fantastic.

They sing it in every set at Eat to the Beat and it never feels inappropriate. I do find it funny to look around at all the teenagers in the audience and wonder if those kids have any idea how many of them probably would have never been born without a little help from Boyz II Men. :rotfl2:

Our 6th F&W and we get acts for Eat to the Beat we've never seen, 4 of them,
  • Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
  • Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1, 2015
  • Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
  • Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
Can't wait!

BillFromPA

This is such a fun list, thanks for posting it! We have plenty of Disney experience, but no experience with F&W and I had no idea about these! So these concerts are included?! Where do they take place? Is it possible to just listen/watch for a bit since the kids will be with us and wouldn't want to stay long? I actually thought F&W was only on the weekends but these dates are during the week... is there part of the festival that's only weekends and part that's not? I'm clearly clueless, sorry! :)

I'm excited! I just booked our fall trip for November 7-16 to coincide with Hanson's dates! :)

I like the wording on the DPB page... "Being a child of the ‘80s, I’m SUPER pumped for some of our new acts like Tiffany and Chaka Kahn. Also new to this year’s festival are the S.O.S. Band, Everclear and Maxi Priest."

Anyone here a child/kid/teen of the 80's? My teens don't "get me" at the ETTB concerts! :laughing:

Chaka Khan's name is also spelled incorrectly. Oops.
HAHAHA I am a product of the 70's and grew up in the 80's and like every other kid of the 80's I wanted to get slimed on Nickelodeon. I also loved the music and even though my DD 8 will think I am crazy I will belt out End of the Road and On Bended Knee like I am on stage with them... the alcohol helps here

This is such a fun list, thanks for posting it! We have plenty of Disney experience, but no experience with F&W and I had no idea about these! So these concerts are included?! Where do they take place? Is it possible to just listen/watch for a bit since the kids will be with us and wouldn't want to stay long? I actually thought F&W was only on the weekends but these dates are during the week... is there part of the festival that's only weekends and part that's not? I'm clearly clueless, sorry! :)
Concerts are included in park admission,they're held at the America Gardens theater at 5:30,6:45 and 8pm and are around 30-35 minutes long.For the Flower and Garden festival in spring the festival is daily but concerts are only Friday,Saturday and Sunday.The Food and Wine festival in the fall is also daily but shorter in duration and more popular so it has daily concerts.You will see locals standing in line as early as 1pm for most groups but as long as you get there 30-45 minutes before you'll get a seat.The first show is usually the most crowded and the last the least.Some people don't even make the line and just wait until the line to get completely sat to try and snag a seat,others just stand outside the theater and watch which is still close enough to get a view.Some groups like Boys II Men do get insane crowds,for those its a better idea to see the last least crowded show.

Concerts are included in park admission,they're held at the America Gardens theater at 5:30,6:45 and 8pm and are around 30-35 minutes long.For the Flower and Garden festival in spring the festival is daily but concerts are only Friday,Saturday and Sunday.The Food and Wine festival in the fall is also daily but shorter in duration and more popular so it has daily concerts.You will see locals standing in line as early as 1pm for most groups but as long as you get there 30-45 minutes before you'll get a seat.The first show is usually the most crowded and the last the least.Some people don't even make the line and just wait until the line to get completely sat to try and snag a seat,others just stand outside the theater and watch which is still close enough to get a view.Some groups like Boys II Men do get insane crowds,for those its a better idea to see the last least crowded show.
Thank you SO much!! I had no idea :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter