205 AUL points for Rent / Transfer, $18 pp, use by 08/31/22 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio for 2 people 8/2-8/4
Hi, which resort are you looking to book?

I'd like to follow up by sending you a PM, but I'm unable to because that functionality has not yet been unlocked for your account.

On DISboards, you need to make 10 posts before you can send or receive PMs. You can find more details here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, send me a PM and I can get this reservation booked for you.

I have 300 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

For reservation requests, please reply to this thread and indicate the following:
  • Resort, room type, and view if applicable
  • Check in and check-out dates
  • Number of guests and ages of children in the group.

I will then check to see if there is any availability and let you know. If I am able to make a reservation for you, we will need to move the conversation to PMs per DISboards guidelines. Please do not post your email address or phone number in this thread.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then book the reservation in your name and forward the confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I make the reservation for you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that because these points expire soon, the reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle.

This is my first time renting out DVC points but I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you.
Hi!

I'm looking for Contemporary or Grand Floridian standard room for 4 (1 adult, 3 kids: 13, 9, and 6) for the week of July 25 - July 31 OR August 8 - 13.

Thank you!

Hi!

I'm looking for Contemporary or Grand Floridian standard room for 4 (1 adult, 3 kids: 13, 9, and 6) for the week of July 25 - July 31 OR August 8 - 13.

Thank you!
Hello! I do see some availability for your dates at the Grand Floridian resort. I will send you a PM to follow up with details in just a few minutes.

I am looking for one night from June 21-22. Pretty much any resort would work.
Hi, I looked into this for you and I do see some availability. I'd like to follow up by sending you a PM, but I'm unable to because that functionality has not yet been unlocked for your account.

On DISboards, you need to make 10 posts before you can send or receive PMs. You can find more details here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, send me a PM and I can get this reservation booked for you.

Hi-
I'm looking for Aulani July 6-8 (2 nights) or 6-9 in any type of room up to 1 bedroom, if available. I'm a DVC member, but don't have enough points under the current borrowing restrictions. I just looked and 6-8 was available, but I know they go fast.

We are a party of 2 adults and 2 kids (17 & 13).

Thanks in advance,
Erin

Hi-
I'm looking for Aulani July 6-8 (2 nights) or 6-9 in any type of room up to 1 bedroom, if available. I'm a DVC member, but don't have enough points under the current borrowing restrictions. I just looked and 6-8 was available, but I know they go fast.

We are a party of 2 adults and 2 kids (17 & 13).

Thanks in advance,
Erin
Hi Erin, I do see a 1 bedroom villa w/ ocean view available at Aulani from July 6 to 8. I'll PM you in just a moment with more details!

Hello,
Looking to rent points for
  • Resort: Aulani, standard studio room 2 queen beds
  • Check in and check-out dates: 8/22-8/25
  • No of Adults: 2, and 2 children age 9, 6.

Hello,
Looking to rent points for
  • Resort: Aulani, standard studio room 2 queen beds
  • Check in and check-out dates: 8/22-8/25
  • No of Adults: 2, and 2 children age 9, 6.
Hi there! I'm sorry, for your dates I don't see any availability for a Studio room at Aulani :(

I a interested in a studio at SSR preferred view for August 10 & 11. 2 Adults

Thanks,
Beth

I a interested in a studio at SSR preferred view for August 10 & 11. 2 Adults

Thanks,
Beth
Hi Beth, sorry about the delayed reply -- another very busy day at work. I just sent you a PM with details and availability. Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for stay dates 7/2-7/7
2 adults and 3 kids
Prefer a studio for 5, or a one bedroom if no studio available.
No resort or view preference

Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for stay dates 7/2-7/7
2 adults and 3 kids
Prefer a studio for 5, or a one bedroom if no studio available.
No resort or view preference

Thanks!
Hi, I just looked into this request and unfortunately I'm not able to find any availability for your entire date range. I will send you a PM with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter