• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

But you stayed in the room, correct?
Of course. Not the sort to do throw away reservations

3 devices. Desktop lowest 4705, iPad 5123, iPhone 8731.

Has to be random assignment.

Down to 2691 now, has a nice ring to it lol

Is it permissible to post leftover queue slots after securing a slot?

Of course. Not the sort to do throw away reservations

3 devices. Desktop lowest 4705, iPad 5123, iPhone 8731.

Has to be random assignment.

Down to 2691 now, has a nice ring to it lol
I think I read that they assigned original numbers randomly and then people who joined later were added on to the end. I tried to join with my phone about 15 minutes in and was assigned a number over 10,000.

Now at 333.

I got in with your spot! I didn’t make it through last year when we were there in June for moonlight magic and I told myself this time I will get in. My mom who does our childcare has Covid at the moment and so I’m watching our kids and with all the chaos I totally forgot about registration this morning until I happened to check disboards this morning 21 min after the registration had opened. I clicked the link but was over 10,000 in the queue. I just about started crying and saw your link and thought “it’s worth a shot”. I can’t believe after missing the 11 am start time by so much we were able to get a spot all thanks to you! You have no idea how much you turned my day around, thank you!!!!

Was logged in at 11 AM at 5400+

Registered for 9/13 at 11:46 AM

Only one login and since I retired, I no longer have the super fast connection speed of my work computer... but as folks with multiple connections register, the number drops more quickly. Don't be discouraged it you get a larger wait at the beginning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter