• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2023 Fall Itineraries are out

Surprised to se the Magic headed through the canal in Oct. I am wondering if I ther the Magic or Wonder is heading to Australia next.

i was just corrected that the Magic is headed east bound in December back through the canal.

Last edited:
Looks like some glitches. I can't filter and don't see all the cruises (such as Panama Canal).

I didn’t see it the first time, but filtered on departing from Miami and it came up.

I keep trying to look at the different itineraries but I keep getting the 7 Dwarves we‘re working on it page. Refreshing doesn’t work. Keeps crashing. If anyone can tell me what sailings out of New York are there I would appreciate it.

Edited: I finally got it to work.

Last edited:

I read that dcl would be loading the cruises throughout the day. I saw no 8 night eastern for Oct/Nov. 😢

I dont see anything on the wish or any other ship for that matter for october......we are trying to do a land and sea for my parents 40th which is in october

I read that dcl would be loading the cruises throughout the day. I saw no 8 night eastern for Oct/Nov. 😢
From what I saw, there are only 7 nights on the Fantasy for the new dates.

I am eyeing the 11/10 Dream Southern Caribbean Sailing from San Juan. If they'll let us, it would be fun to do the 7 nights into the following 3 night going back to Fort Lauderdale.

I wish I could do the EBPC Merrytime sailing. Our PC was so messed up and the theming would be fun.

It’s so on brand for DCL to release dates and immediately have the website crash.

I wish I could do the EBPC Merrytime sailing. Our PC was so messed up and the theming would be fun.

It’s so on brand for DCL to release dates and immediately have the website crash.
This is the cruise I want to do. I love Christmas and I’ve never done PC so it’s perfect.

Very confused…they show the Magic sailing out of Miami until I believe October 5th…then all of a sudden they are doing sailings out of San Diego but no West bound Panama Canal listed but then a East bound is listed for December….very confused

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter