• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 cruise release?

So no Hubbard Glacier for 2022. Hoping they plan to offer a 9 night with the Hubbard Glacier for 2023, but if they don't there is always Royal Caribbean, which also includes land tours to Denali as an add-on option. Bit of a bummer that it seems the Wish will just be doing 3 and 4 night PC-Bahamas loops instead of the Dream. To build such an amazing boat just for short snoozy itineraries seems like a waste. Would be so cool if they did a Transatlantic instead.

Planning to move our FCC August 2021 cruise to next summer. I'd love to do Norway...but yet again the timing is too late, my youngest will start college in late August 2022. We were joking that she needs to apply to colleges that only have Sept. start dates. :rotfl:

Trying to get input from the "kids" on other itineraries of interest as they both graduate in 2022 (high school and college).

So no Hubbard Glacier for 2022. Hoping they plan to offer a 9 night with the Hubbard Glacier for 2023, but if they don't there is always Royal Caribbean, which also includes land tours to Denali as an add-on option. Bit of a bummer that it seems the Wish will just be doing 3 and 4 night PC-Bahamas loops instead of the Dream. To build such an amazing boat just for short snoozy itineraries seems like a waste. Would be so cool if they did a Transatlantic instead.

I was also hoping the 9 night Alaska would be offered :(

I keep hoping they'll add on Glacier Bay at some point too... we did sail on RCCL and knocked Hubbard off our list. It was fantastic - we saw some spectacular calving!

I am glad they released the sailing but I am not sure if any of these really work for us. We need to move our November cruise to something. I am terrified of the Europe and Alaska sailing pricing.

Planning to move our FCC August 2021 cruise to next summer. I'd love to do Norway...but yet again the timing is too late, my youngest will start college in late August 2022. We were joking that she needs to apply to colleges that only have Sept. start dates. :rotfl:

Trying to get input from the "kids" on other itineraries of interest as they both graduate in 2022 (high school and college).
I wanted to do the Norway cruise too! My daughter will be in grade 12 so we probably need to choose another cruise.

Is it odd that so many of the cruises are going out of Miami instead of Port Canaveral?
It looks like the last scheduled departure of the Dream out of Port Canaveral is the 6/3 sailing if I am reading this correctly? That would line the Wish up for a maiden voyage sometime in early June? Hmmmm.... We have a Oct 2020 Dream that does not look like it will go (or will be one of the first and not keen on that even if it was supposed to be a milestone bday cruise for me with family & friends!) so will anxiously await the next release of Fall 2022 dates!

My booking window opens on March 24th. What time can I start booking online?? TIA

So any rumor as to when we might get the Magic info?

I posted it on post 199 but here you go

When to Book
March 22, 2021: Platinum Members
March 23, 2021: Platinum and Gold Members
March 24, 2021: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
March 25, 2021: All Guests

Mediterranean & Greek Isles
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing May 21
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing May 28
6-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona ending in Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 4
8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 10
9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 18
9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 27
12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) ending in Barcelona: Departing July 6
5-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing July 18
7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Barcelona ending in Dover: Departing July 23
11-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover ending in Copenhagen: Departing July 30

Europe & British Isles
7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen: Departing August 10
7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover: Departing August 28
11-Night Norway, Iceland and Scotland Cruise from Copenhagen ending in Dover: Departing August 17
7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Dover: Departing September 4
7-Night British Isles Cruise from Dover: Departing September 11

Our daughter will also start college in 2022 and we are juggling our shifted August 2022 Alaska Cruise. I looked at the calendar for the most likely colleges and made sure we were back before the earliest Freshman move in date!

I posted it on post 199 but here you go

When to Book
March 22, 2021: Platinum Members
March 23, 2021: Platinum and Gold Members
March 24, 2021: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
March 25, 2021: All Guests

Mediterranean & Greek Isles
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing May 21
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing May 28
6-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona ending in Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 4
8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 10
9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 18
9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome): Departing June 27
12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) ending in Barcelona: Departing July 6
5-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona: Departing July 18
7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Barcelona ending in Dover: Departing July 23
11-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover ending in Copenhagen: Departing July 30

Europe & British Isles
7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen: Departing August 10
7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover: Departing August 28
11-Night Norway, Iceland and Scotland Cruise from Copenhagen ending in Dover: Departing August 17
7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Dover: Departing September 4
7-Night British Isles Cruise from Dover: Departing September 11

Thank you, I meant the Wish! Doh!

Can’t wait! I’m hoping to book the 9 day Southern Caribbean one and do a couple of days at WDW prior to the cruise. Hoping prices aren’t going to be too crazy for verandas. My budget is under 10k for three people.

Looks that way, it's on the website that DVC books March 24

• Golden Oak Club Members
    – Begins March 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time
  • Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Insiders – Begins March 24, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time
That's what I was told by a travel agent also, but I called DCL to confirm and the cast member said they never heard of that. Weird! I'm hoping it's just that the cast member didn't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter