2022 Candlelight Processional

tgropp

DIS Veteran
So we are near the 60 day mark for the first CP on Nov 27 and Disney has not announced any narrators or CP packages. Last year it was an absolute nightmare trying to secure packages as they waited so long and there were only a few restaurants that participated. Things are so disorganized at WDW right now

I share the frustration. There are a lot of us waiting for the Candlelight Packages to become available.

So we are near the 60 day mark for the first CP on Nov 27 and Disney has not announced any narrators or CP packages. Last year it was an absolute nightmare trying to secure packages as they waited so long and there were only a few restaurants that participated. Things are so disorganized at WDW right now
It's kinda crazy. I expected an announcement last week that it would open this week but still nothing...very odd!

Do you reserve at the 60 day mark for your desired date? Or does everything open on Oct 06?

To dine at the 2 quick service restaurants, reservations are made on day of only. Does this mean you walk up and ask about available during the same day we wish to attend the CP?

Do you reserve at the 60 day mark for your desired date? Or does everything open on Oct 06?

To dine at the 2 quick service restaurants, reservations are made on day of only. Does this mean you walk up and ask about available during the same day we wish to attend the CP?
I'm not positive about the 60 day mark but they way I read it is if you're within the 60 day mark on Oct. 6 you can book it, if you're more than 60 days out you have to wait to your regular 60+10 day to start booking...that's just my reading of it though. I don't about how the quick service thing works but you may find a vlogger who did it last year. I seem to recall seeing someone do it.

I hope it’s easier to book than it was last year. We have 5 people, and I am thinking 2 and 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter