2021 ticket sales

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this questions was already asked but I’m finding conflicting information!

I have a reservation in June 2021 as part of a wedding group rate so I can’t upgrade to a vacation package, I can only book my tickets separately. Do we know when 2021 tickets only will go on sale?

Sorry if this questions was already asked but I’m finding conflicting information!

I have a reservation in June 2021 as part of a wedding group rate so I can’t upgrade to a vacation package, I can only book my tickets separately. Do we know when 2021 tickets only will go on sale?

You should be able to add them tomorrow.

We are trying to figure out the cost of our six day theme park tickets that we are planning on purchasing in the morning. I called and they were unable to tell me an exact cost over the phone. My question is this: Do stand alone tickets cost more than tickets that are part of a package? I have always heard there was not a discount for having tickets that are part of a package.

As far as I know tickets are not discounted as part of a package unless it specifically says so as part of a special.

I’ve been told via chat and by CM on a call that tickets should be available for purchased online (MDE) tomorrow for 2021 thru sept 26. I was told I could also call if I ran into any problems. My ressie is on rented dvc points, so I couldn’t convert to a package on the 24th.

As far as I know tickets are not discounted as part of a package unless it specifically says so as part of a special.

I’ve been told via chat and by CM on a call that tickets should be available for purchased online (MDE) tomorrow for 2021 thru sept 26. I was told I could also call if I ran into any problems. My ressie is on rented dvc points, so I couldn’t convert to a package on the 24th.

Yes. We are in the same situation!

Why are 2021 tickets available only until September 26, 2021? And it looks like any ticket for 2021 can be a park hopper?

Why are 2021 tickets available only until September 26, 2021? And it looks like any ticket for 2021 can be a park hopper?
Correct. WDW hopes to make hopping available sooner rather than later. My guess would be this fall if the capacity allows. Hopper can always be added at a later date or on-site if you don't want to pay for it upfront.

As for the Sept. 26, 2021 cut-off -- it would appear that at this time WDW is expecting to have the current restrictions in place through that date. I also think they may plan anniversary stuff after that date. So they aren't going to sell rooms or tickets until park plans are more firm. Just my thought.

Correct. WDW hopes to make hopping available sooner rather than later. My guess would be this fall if the capacity allows. Hopper can always be added at a later date or on-site if you don't want to pay for it upfront.

As for the Sept. 26, 2021 cut-off -- it would appear that at this time WDW is expecting to have the current restrictions in place through that date. I also think they may plan anniversary stuff after that date. So they aren't going to sell rooms or tickets until park plans are more firm. Just my thought.

do the plan in doing the dining plan after sept 26th 2021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter