2021 Disney plus marvel series rate them best to worst

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
Rate the 2021 Disney marvel series best to worst. No right or wrong answer of course just your opinion.

1. Falcon and the winter soldier
2. Wanda vision
3. Hawkeye
4. Loki
5. What if

Having not seen the finale of Hawkeye yet, it'd really have to blow it to be lowered on my list. Then agian, Loki did just that so....

1. WandaVision
2. Hawkeye
3. Loki
4. Falcon and the Winter Soldier

0. What If...? - I have not wathced it.

1. WandaVision
2. Hawkeye
3. Falcon and the Winter Solider
4. What If
5. Loki

Truly What If..? and Loki were on the same level of bad/boring but I think I can enjoy some more episodes of What if compared to another boring season of Loki.

1. WandaVision
2. Hawkeye
3. Falcon and the Winter Solider
4. What If
5. Loki

Truly What If..? and Loki were on the same level of bad/boring but I think I can enjoy some more episodes of What if compared to another boring season of Loki.

What If...? seems like it's all over the map, which is why I haven't gotten excited about watching it. Some epsiodes look pretty good to me, but others look dull or not my thing, like zombies for one - I don't tend to like the dark stuff. I should break down and watch it considering the Doctor Strange trailer at the end of Spider-Man though.

I would have to go with:
1. Wanda Vision
2. Falcon and the Winter Soldier tied with Hawkeye (truly can't decide which I like better)
3. Loki
4. What if

What If...? seems like it's all over the map, which is why I haven't gotten excited about watching it. Some epsiodes look pretty good to me, but others look dull or not my thing, like zombies for one - I don't tend to like the dark stuff. I should break down and watch it considering the Doctor Strange trailer at the end of Spider-Man though.
It's just different verses and realities, which explains why it's all over the place and a little hard to follow. There is an overall arch though to connect it all, even if they leave out a story. I hate zombies too and was not looking forward to that episode but it wasn't that bad. I'm sure Multiverse of Madness will be worse and I'm not looking forward to that.

It's just different verses and realities, which explains why it's all over the place and a little hard to follow. There is an overall arch though to connect it all, even if they leave out a story. I hate zombies too and was not looking forward to that episode but it wasn't that bad. I'm sure Multiverse of Madness will be worse and I'm not looking forward to that.

Yeah, it's jsut like the comics - What If...? could be a fun read, but it could also be lame. I would buy them based on the general idea and cover art, and didn't consistently pick it up.

1. Wandavision
2. Hawkeye
3. Loki
4. Falcon and the Winter Soldier (I just couldn't get into it)

I didn't finish What if, but from what I did watch it would probably rank last

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter