2020 Vacation Packages

Get Away Today is live streaming on FB now. They say they can quote today, and book tomorrow, so now tomorrow looks to be the magical day. UGH!

Last week I saw on GAT Instagram stories that August 7th was the 2020 release date. I’ve been waiting since April to try to start booking our March 2020 trip.

Booking site appears to be down. They must be updating it with the 2020 prices.

the dates are open as of today. however their reservation system is currently down..

Costco didn’t bring up onsite hotels for me.
Disney site still only goes to December
Getaway today only brought up concierge level for DLH 😕
Frustrating and confusing

Costco didn’t bring up onsite hotels for me.
Disney site still only goes to December
Getaway today only brought up concierge level for DLH 😕
Frustrating and confusing
I can pick feb 2020 dates but it says booking is currently unavailable and they are working on it.

Disneyland site will show me a price but says booking unavailable

Get away today shows me hotel only with no tickets available.

Only one that kinda works is Costco..

And I'm IN on the Disney website!!!!!

It's very slow. I'm not booking today, just pricing so I haven't gone as far as finalizing the reservation, but I went as far as the 'order summary' page.

And I'm IN on the Disney website!!!!!

It's very slow. I'm not booking today, just pricing so I haven't gone as far as finalizing the reservation, but I went as far as the 'order summary' page.
I just booked our trip for Feb 2020!! Everything is up and running! It's such a Magical Day!!!

Where are you guys findingthe costco booking for 2020? I lookedandthe website showed me things good through 12/31/19 🙁

What is the advantage, if any, of booking a package if not staying on site? I have Stovalls booked for March and will buy my own tickets. Package through Disney is $400 more than the hotel and tickets on their own. What am I missing?

there was no difference in price for me. I checked Costco and directly through the Disney website and I got the exact same prices

there was no difference in price for me. I checked Costco and directly through the Disney website and I got the exact same prices
But you get the Costco Gift Card and the 2 percent back, which amounts to $345 off the package price for us. Plus you can pay with gift cards, so I can go to Kroger and get my 4x fuel points to keep the cost of gas down on my husbands truck. Others might pick up Gift Cards at Target for the 5 percent discount.

But you get the Costco Gift Card and the 2 percent back, which amounts to $345 off the package price for us. Plus you can pay with gift cards, so I can go to Kroger and get my 4x fuel points to keep the cost of gas down on my husbands truck. Others might pick up Gift Cards at Target for the 5 percent discount.
That's good deal for you! I sadly don't have a Costco account so I wouldn't get 2% back, however, I used my Disney visa and get rewards, that I can put on my redemption card that I can use. So that's a win win too, I also go and get the gist cards at target with my target credit card for that extra 5%. That's such a cool deal. Hope they don't change that ever.. lol

What is the advantage, if any, of booking a package if not staying on site? I have Stovalls booked for March and will buy my own tickets. Package through Disney is $400 more than the hotel and tickets on their own. What am I missing?
You are likely not missing anything, especially if you are staying off site. I've never found a package (for dates that I actually wanted to travel) that I couldn't beat by booking my own hotel and purchasing discount tickets through a 3rd party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter