2020 F&G Festival

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
Have there been menus released for this year’s Flower and Garden Festival? If yes, can someone steer me in the right direction? Thank you!

The Disneyfoodblog.com usually gets the info out first. They have the most comprehensive information that I have seen. You can sign up for their emails when new info comes out.

I find it very frustrating that they wait so long to release details about the festivales. Its 25 days away and we don't have the info we need to plan our trips. They forced us into planning so far in advance for ADRs and even Fastpasses but then they don't give us the details on festivals. I'm waiting for the menus for flower and garden but also the dates for food and wine so I can book my fall trip. C'mon already!

I find it very frustrating that they wait so long to release details about the festivales. Its 25 days away and we don't have the info we need to plan our trips. They forced us into planning so far in advance for ADRs and even Fastpasses but then they don't give us the details on festivals. I'm waiting for the menus for flower and garden but also the dates for food and wine so I can book my fall trip. C'mon already!

I agree and I know a ton of people that feel this way. I go every year for the F&WF and I just have to book my dates and hope that the seminars that I want are available at that time. This leads to people booking extra, room only dates and then cancelling once they finalize. It makes getting a room a bit difficult.

Thanks everyone. I find it odd that it is so close and there is nothing released. I mean, they know what they menus are by now. We will be there opening day and a couple days later. Was hoping to start reading and getting excited!

My guess is 2/25 for the menus...a day after the arts festival ends....
I'd love to have the menus to look at already for our April trip...so hopefully I'm wrong on the date and it's earlier, lol.

I *think* the menus for 2019 were release around Valentine's Day last year. It always seems soooo late! I would expect them in the next week or so. I don't remember if Festival of the Arts ended before they announced the F&G menus last year. ??

I just looked into this yesterday thinking 'isnt it about time?'
Will be excited to see what I can stuff my face with this year! Although if the maple pound cake has gone DH may create a riot...

Looks like
The same menus from 2019... they usually send out big emails when anything changes
I also think they're from last year.

Just another reminder to everyone, if you have not done so yet... to load the free WDW Food&Wine app on your phone. We've used it for several Flower & Garden festivals and Food & Wine festivals. They will upload the menus when they come out and they'll also put the prices up when they become available. You can mark your favorites, note which items you want to try, rate items, there are virtual booth stamps to mark the booths you've visited, filters for gluten free items, kid friendly and vegetarian items, DDP, etc.
WDW Food&Wine app

I read that most of the booths from 2019 would be back for this year, although that may likely not guarantee the same menus.

We will be there for the first day of F&G. I have an 9:35am FP for MMRR and then we are headed straight to F&G. Unless we get a super early BG for RoTR. :smooth:

I also think they're from last year.

Just another reminder to everyone, if you have not done so yet... to load the free WDW Food&Wine app on your phone. We've used it for several Flower & Garden festivals and Food & Wine festivals. They will upload the menus when they come out and they'll also put the prices up when they become available. You can mark your favorites, note which items you want to try, rate items, there are virtual booth stamps to mark the booths you've visited, filters for gluten free items, kid friendly and vegetarian items, DDP, etc.
WDW Food&Wine app

That app is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter