2020 DVC Reservation-No Tickets

Three out of 11 in our group have APs. Two are under 3 and the remaining 6 need tickets... but they are Military and wanting to get Military Salute tickets. Our trip isn’t until December 5-13, but if all tickets go on sale at the same time, I’m worried they won’t be able to get their tickets very quickly (assuming MS begins at the same time).

I have 2 spare 7-day tickets I could loan them... and I could buy 4 more tickets to loan them... but that’s a lot of money. Guess I could just watch and see if our dates start filling up before they can get theirs.

You could book a package as a placeholder and then cancel later?

I saw this mentioned but have no clue how well it would work. I have a feeling based on 2021 that early December will not "sell out" that fast. I could be wrong but so far in 2021 there isn't any days even around holidays where a single park has sold out.

How do you plan to get them tickets? No tickets are being sold to anyone.

I meant once they do go on sale. I’m assuming buying straight through Disney would be faster than them buying the Military Salute tickets on base.

You could book a package as a placeholder and then cancel later?

I saw this mentioned but have no clue how well it would work. I have a feeling based on 2021 that early December will not "sell out" that fast. I could be wrong but so far in 2021 there isn't any days even around holidays where a single park has sold out.

I’ve noticed that, too. We (DiisBoards) are not particularly representative of the casual Disney park guest.

I was able to upgrade my September 2020 2-day tickets to 5-day tickets this morning with no problems! I've even made my park reservations easily, as well.
The number I called is 407-566-4985 and I selected option 5 since I already had tickets and just needed to modify.
I think option 2 was to purchase new tickets.
I am SO relieved! It was the last missing piece I needed to finish planning.😊

Soooo... My DD's boyfriend (ug) finally bought his ticket this morning for August, and when I try to link it to his account, it tells me it's already linked. All we have is the email they sent him and all he did was send it to me. 70 minutes with music on hold so far and I'm not even sure I'm in the right queue.{Sigh}

And the hits just keep on comin'....

Soooo... My DD's boyfriend (ug) finally bought his ticket this morning for August, and when I try to link it to his account, it tells me it's already linked. All we have is the email they sent him and all he did was send it to me. 70 minutes with music on hold so far and I'm not even sure I'm in the right queue.{Sigh}

And the hits just keep on comin'....
It should be on his account if he bought it thru his Disney experience. We didn’t have to do a thing.

It should be on his account if he bought it thru his Disney experience. We didn’t have to do a thing.

His mother actually bought the ticket and didn't even remember she had an account. In the continual quest for being helpful, Disney's helpfulness actually bit us this time. After 2 hours on hold and 30 additional minutes on the phone, I finally got it all straightened out. The CM was wonderful, but it was a huge PITA. "Just buy the ticket and send me the numbers." Simple enough, until Disney magic intervenes.

Hello all. Just made my dec ressies. First week. No problem getting tickets, park ressies .all set. Nov 29 through dec 6.

Hello all. Just made my dec ressies. First week. No problem getting tickets, park ressies .all set. Nov 29 through dec 6.

have fun the day you leave I get there hopefully by that time Florida will let us come. I’m from New Jersey. He has it out for us. Lots of other states worse than ours but we still cannot go without a quarantine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter