2020 Disneyland hotel reservations

I'm wondering that too! Anyone? My family typically goes to WDW so I do a lot of planning but I am beginning to think things might be a little more laid back on our DL trip. I am not sure yet if I am thrilled or sad about that; planning is half the fun for me!!!

I was trying to figure this out too! We may book off site just to be able to budget better.
I have thought about that too. We are planning on going to DLR for our honeymoon. I was able to book our room for Aulani last August.. but I am still waiting on DLR and I need to book flights.. this is our first time at Disneyland. We go to WDW every other year. I feel like this is stressing me out more than WDW ever has..and there is so much more involved with booking for WDW

this is our first time at Disneyland. We go to WDW every other year. I feel like this is stressing me out more than WDW ever has..and there is so much more involved with booking for WDW

It's our first time too. I have NEVER worried about Disney hotels before but this might put me over the edge.

Save yourself a lot of money and stay offsite.

Not only saving money, but having more time to budget/save and pay for the hotel is super helpful.

Save yourself a lot of money and stay offsite.
This will probably be the only time we ever go to DLR. although we live in the Midwest all of our family live on the east coast and we frequent WDW. If it wasn’t for it being our honeymoon and the fact that it may be our only trip out there, I would stay offsite. But I LOVE Disney and I don’t want to go to DLR and not stay at a Disney hotel. I would never even consider staying offsite for WDW. So I’ll wait.. but it is driving me insane that they haven’t opening bookings yet.

I'm seeing them on costco and getaway today but still can't price on the disneyland site. I wonder if it's because I'm in Canada.

Do Costco and Getaway today only do packages with tickets for onsite Disneyland? I’m not seeing the on-site hotels for hotel only.

Disney site I still can’t choose dates passed December 2019 🙁
Boo.. Did you try closing your web browser and opening it back up? so sorry. Very weird. I got mine booked and my confirmation for Feb 2020. I don't have an account with Costco, I went through the Disneyland website. I logged into my Disney account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter