202 days to go!!

tirby

Mouseketeer
I'm a newbie to the board. So sorry if I don't get the lingo right.

I am BEYOND excited to go to Disneyland with my kids. Our 10 total trip, 3 at Disneyland, is booked and ready! :woohoo:
I heard the Submarine ride is comming back. Does anyone have more info on that?
We will be going March 23, 2007. ( hope we miss most of the spring break crowd, any one know of any special things happening during this time. what about park hours?)
No I havent packed yet but If I had enough cloathes I WOULD !!

Hey there, congrats on the trip. We've always gone in the fall, so I haven't personally experienced spring crowds, I do however have a friend that has gone in early March with his family. He said the crowds were not bad, and he experienced no lines longer than 20 minutes. I believe the Subs are supposed to be running by the summer of 2007. Have a great trip. :)

Hi there!

Welcome to Disboards...

Definately congrats on the trip, those 204 days are going to FLY!!!!!! Oh My! You have no idea. I've been planning my trip since Feb which was like 235+ days ago and the days went by so fast. I didnt even seem pass im not really sure what happened, but the anticipation is sooooo fun.

As for the nemo ride, i was told july of 07.

Have a blast planning the trip. Post anything you feel you need to learn before you go. This site is amazing.

Welcome! :goodvibes

These boards will be very very helpful to you. March 23 will most definately still be spring break, especially in some surrounding areas (Arizona for sure) but you will have a great time!

Well if it is still spring break maybe the park will be open a little later? And as far as the subs gothats a bummer. BUT! Looks like I will have to convince the hubby to go again. I'm sure it will just kill him.

So as far as times to avoid on the freeway? Any good idea of the best time to leave in the morning after our stay? Would 5:00 be to early?
Trying to time it so we can avoid the JAM. We will be traveling up I-5 north that is.

ONLY 200 DAYS TO GO!!
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter