2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

What time periods does disney consider to be summer? We are looking at going Sept 2018 on the Dream.

We are on the Magic next week and were going to put down the placeholder. If September comes out this week can we still get the benefits next week on the ship? Rates surely wouldn't have risen much if at all in a matter of 2-3 days

It does looks like they are going to the Mediterranean first. I was hoping for a similar EBTA to this years, but the 2018 will be warmer weather.
The 7 day British Isles cruise Sept 2 looks interesting. I know anything from late June to the end of August will give me heart palpitations when I see the cost so I won't get excited about any of those itinerary's.

What time periods does disney consider to be summer? We are looking at going Sept 2018 on the Dream.

We are on the Magic next week and were going to put down the placeholder. If September comes out this week can we still get the benefits next week on the ship? Rates surely wouldn't have risen much if at all in a matter of 2-3 days

If your dates are released this week then you can either book a placeholder and then choose that date once you are certain it's the one you want to do, OR book that exact date on board. You'll get the reduced deposit and OBC either way.

If your dates are released this week then you can either book a placeholder and then choose that date once you are certain it's the one you want to do, OR book that exact date on board. You'll get the reduced deposit and OBC either way.

Ok great. Rates shouldn't go up much in the next week right?

If I book a July 2018 with a placeholder from last year, then I want to switch it to an October 2018 when it opens (because it doesn't have October 2018 yet!?!) do I loose my OBB benefits??

Does anyone have all the days and iteneriaries that will be released? We can book tomorrow and would love to see what is out there so the phone call is quick.

Thank you!!

I wonder if the final European cruise prior to the WBTA will be released? I wish I knew what the WBTA itinerary for 2018 is going to be as well!

Augh! Isn't Feb. 23rd pretty early? lol. I thought I had another month to decide what staterooms I was going to try to get! :scared1:

Hmm there's a 5-night from Barcelona to Rome on July 17. And a 7 night from Barcelona to Dover on July 22???? How is that possible? Or is the july 17 sailing a roundtrip barcelona?

I want to scream that we did a 4 night last month on The Magic and we didn't put a placeholder deposit down.
Sailing with grandkids and focusing on them, It slipped my mind, ugghhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter