2018 Trips?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Can anyone remind me when the trips for next year will come out? I'm thinking of the new locations/itineraries.

A good guess is late April/early May. They're not terribly consistent from year to year.

Sayhello

thanks! I was just ready to ask the same question.
We are already planned up for 2017, but would love to try a river cruise in 2018 :)

ABD has posted on their website that new dates for Winter in Wyoming, including dates between December 2017 and February 2018, will be available for booking in May 2017. I'm interpreting this to mean that ABD will release 2018 itineraries in May as well.

I asked about the DCL add-ons when I booked my 2018 cruise this morning. They said to check back at the end of May.

I received an email today saying that Insiders (prior guests) would be able to book 2018 River Cruises beginning March 1st, a "full day before the general public." Not sure if that's only for River Cruises but thought it was interesting since the Danube bookings for 2017 seem down.

I received an email today saying that Insiders (prior guests) would be able to book 2018 River Cruises beginning March 1st, a "full day before the general public." Not sure if that's only for River Cruises but thought it was interesting since the Danube bookings for 2017 seem down.

Awesome if 2018 dates will be released March 1. We need to move a ressie for Backstage Magic to summer 2018. Odd that I didn't get the email, since I'm an Insider.

I'm not sure if it's ALL ABD or merely the River Cruises (they specifically said River Cruise in the email). I'm wondering since the Danube River Cruise is sluggishly selling for 2017 they're planning on adjusting their contract with AMA or some other reason to release river cruises earlier? Coincidentally Tauck emailed me about their new river cruise itineraries today, too I must be on some mega magical list somewhere...:tinker:

No email for me, either. But then, I've already taken the Danube River cruise, so maybe they feel they don't need to bother convincing me? :)

Sayhello

Beginning March 1, our Adventure Insiders will get to book 2018 river cruises a full day before the general public! So save the date and sail with the winner of the Cruise Critic Editors' Picks Award for "Best River Cruise for Families."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter