2018 T Shirts

Tinker12

Mouseketeer
Hello! Every year we go to Disney, I buy Tshirts from the Disney store with the year we are in the parks. Never had any difficulty finding them! We are headed to DW in March and I have not been able to find any at the Disney store. I do see several thsirts that are made by different companies but would like to stick with the Disney store product. Does anyone have any info on when the 2018 tshirts- merchandise will be available?

Hello! Every year we go to Disney, I buy Tshirts from the Disney store with the year we are in the parks. Never had any difficulty finding them! We are headed to DW in March and I have not been able to find any at the Disney store. I do see several thsirts that are made by different companies but would like to stick with the Disney store product. Does anyone have any info on when the 2018 tshirts- merchandise will be available?

They're already available in stores at WDW. I read a blog post about the 2018 merch just the other day, and they had just been added to the stores.

I was at the parks on 11/24 and they were in all the gift shops already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter