• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

ugh, i just got up from a couple hour nap. i still feel bad and it looks like nothing has changed

LOL!!! Mine is a Figgy. I also thought he would stay Figaro, but no....Figgy he is! A big gray and white rag doll. If I can figure out how to post I will share a picture of him when we got him. He is not fond of the camera. His sister, a big furrball of a blue tortie maine coon. She goes for a grooming on Thursday and I am not looking forward. What if she gets scared? DH wanted me to call the vet and get her a sedative, JIC. No. We will see how she does, but I am worried, I admit. She has one prominent mat, and while I do not think it hurts her yet, I...."

Here is my Figaro if this will let me post a pic :)
photo.php
assuming I'm not too tired of staying up 2 nights in a row. :)

Be ready everyone...it’s coming!

Attachments

• FE6DDD88-AD01-456A-B01B-A47DD8F60859.png
    FE6DDD88-AD01-456A-B01B-A47DD8F60859.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter