2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Boy would I love to catch a few zzzzz lol. What's the earliest it's likely to drop? Anybody see it dropping before 4 AM est?

Also: I remember, I think it was 2 years ago, that free dining was showing up under the modify button first before the offers page. Literally only by a few minutes but make sure to keep checking that too. I dont have that option since I'm booked on a BB.

the two links I was using to get to the special offers page are both now gone :magnify:

edited: found a different link to get to the offers page

Should I be signed into my account when checking for offers/refreshing or just the Disney page? It says I am looking at offers eligible for pass holders... and I'm not a pass holder.

Does FD work with a bounce back offer? I have a bounce back trip booked in Sept that falls into the dates and would love to be able to add FD if so. This is only my second WDW trip so I’m new to all of this, sorry if it has been asked before.

Does FD work with a bounce back offer? I have a bounce back trip booked in Sept that falls into the dates and would love to be able to add FD if so. This is only my second WDW trip so I’m new to all of this, sorry if it has been asked before.

No. One offer only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter