2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

We are booked at CBR November 24th ti December 2nd and FD is just a bonus. I was booked there before I found out about FD and this wont stop us from going.

We were booked prior to the FD too, however I am not giving up a sale if I can find one that works. The thing that bums me out a little is that if we kept the BC I was also hoping for a RO discount to drop, and would skip the DP, bu bump up the other room to DxDDP. This would amount to the same money, but would give us better dining and more TS meals. Now that the fam has see youtube videos of OKW they want to stay there. There are 7 of us so this will give us more room.

I hope that the rumor is true and that OKW is included, I do nto want another planning session with my DH. He was stressed yesterday! The poor guy has never been involved in any planning, so he had no idea what it takes to get a discount! LOL!

I have never been to Disney in December before. I'm looking forward to it...and free dining!

December trips are really special. We tend to slow down just becuase of the decorations and special events.

Yeah, been up since 4am. Hope I don't have to do this again tomorrow!

You an dme both. I set the alarm for 3:30 but kept waking uo. Then I moved it to 4 and my DH thought I overslept so he woke me. Gosh, this is stressful!

Last night, I felt like it was going to be Tuesday because weeks ago that was the first rumor. See you tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter