2017 Package Rates

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
We are planning a trip for mid-November 2017...once package rates for 2017 come out later this month, will we be able to book a package that quickly even though our dates are still over 500 days away?

Yes. Pretty sure once the rates for the year are released you can book for the entire year.
We've already booked our package from the UK for October 2017 through Virgin but found we couldn't link it to our MDE account so I rang them and it's because it won't be live on the Disney system until 500 days - next week hooray!!!

UK/International guests get a whole different set of booking options. In the US we can't book packages for next year at all. You can call and get a "soft room reservation" without firm rates, but no packages. Not yet. Should be soon though. Maybe about the same time they told you that you could link your package to MDE

You can book a room only at the current year's rack rate at 499 days out but no packages.

I know that. I mean can you book more than 499 days out once 2017 packages are released? The way I read KtP's site made it sound like you still must be within that time frame, whether the prices are out or not.

I know a few years ago when I was booking a December trip, I couldn't book right away when packages came out, and was told it was because I was still outside the 499 day window. It was several more weeks until I was able to book. I am looking for November this time and am assuming I will have to wait. If not it will be a pleasant surprise.

I know that. I mean can you book more than 499 days out once 2017 packages are released? The way I read KtP's site made it sound like you still must be within that time frame, whether the prices are out or not.
Oh sorry! Misunderstood. Yeah, I think you still have to wait until you're within that period. I am not positive though.

You have to wait if you are outside the 499 day limit. We could not book our December trip when dates were released last summer because the dates were not within 499 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter