2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Any DVC members here? I called and they said booking starts tomorrow. Heard July 19th from another source on Twitter (which was last year's date)

DVC member here! The only things I've heard is what I've heard here. I haven't heard anything from DVC. Also, how can we book tomorrow when the culinary demos haven't even been listed yet? Or are the culinary demos not on tomorrow's schedule?

I'm really hoping they still have a few things unannounced. Seems to me that they just spread out the special events a little more to cover the extended timeframe for this year. Really bummed that France isn't holding any of their events over the final weekend. I don't want to do the Parisian Breakfast and Parisian Afternoon on the same day.

:confused3:badpc:How do I find out when the Trader Sams thing is happening and what it is exactly? Tried Disney site and DFB but can't find info about it?

Anyone have a sense as to rhyme or reason for which can be booked by calling vs. online? Or how accurate this from Disney's website is based on past years? I can't recall... :confused3 (table shows just events available during our trip :))

F&W Booking Info.jpeg

If I already have a breakfast reservation at Akershus but wanted to make it an Eat to the Beat dining package, is that something that's easily just added to my existing reservation? Or will it be pretty tough to rebook to get the dining package?

I called 407-939-3378 & she said there is no early access for DVC or Disney VISA card holders.

Ugh, I would love to do the Sam's event... of course we fly home on Monday so there is no way. I wish they'd announce these things earlier... :sad2:

Does anyone know if they included a mug last year and if so if it was a special one?

I'm watching as well for early booking- so frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter