2017 Disney Dream 3 day cruise July 14

Welcome Everyone! Welcome first time cruisers and returning cruisers! I think thatno matter how many times you have cruised its always exciting especially on the DCL! Its always a bit different every time you go! I am borrowing the rules from another Fish Extender and started this for my newlywed Neice. I feel that there should be no more then 12 staterooms in our group. Feel free to tell us about you and what you love about Disney we are all Disney Friends here!

Rules:
One simple rule.....everyone just have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.

Thank you!

Hey there. I just need rm # and name. And specify gender
And age for the kids or teens for appropriate extender

Rm# not assigned yet. Newlyweds Cody & Elycia

Welcome Everyone! Welcome first time cruisers and returning cruisers! I think thatno matter how many times you have cruised its always exciting especially on the DCL! Its always a bit different every time you go! I am borrowing the rules from another Fish Extender and started this for my newlywed Neice. I feel that there should be no more then 12 staterooms in our group. Feel free to tell us about you and what you love about Disney we are all Disney Friends here!

Rules:
One simple rule.....everyone just have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.

Thank you!
h

Rules:

Thank you!
Hi this mine and my daughters first Disney Cruise and we would like to take part in the fish extender group. Thanks Jen. Our state room is 7531 Mom Jen and girl Addi 10 yrs

Last edited:
Hello!
Would love to join this fish extender group!
Celebrating our 10 year Anniversary on our first Disney Cruise!
John Lo Giudice age 42 Male
Charity Lo Giudice age 40 Female
Stateroom 7501

Hello. Can you confirm you received me info for this group? How will I get more information when the cruise gets closer? Thank you

I am interested in joining the fish extender. Is there another on facebook?

I am interested in joining the fish extender. Is there another on facebook?
Hi, Riz. I never received a response from anyone on this board so I joined the one of Facebook. Go to Disney Meet and Greet on Facebook and look for the cruise date in all of the options and join the one for your cruise date. The Admin's name is Ali K. Hope to see you there!

I haven't had any confirmation is this group still open. I don't use Facebook and would still like to be a part of the fish extender group. Please let me know what I should expect next. Thanks

Hey guys....just log into the facebook account
Facebook page is called Disney Dream July 14, 2017- 3 night
I am doing this for my niece and did not see much response so I am no longer in control of the Fish extender since i am not going on this fun magical cruise.
Please consider opening a facebook acct just for the fishextender.
I have done it with my family in past Disney cruises and it well worth the work
Anyone intrested in doing the fish extender please go to Facebook page
Disney Dream July 14, 2017- 3 night

Last edited:
I am doing this for my niece and did not see much response so I am no longer in control of the Fish extender since i am not going on this fun magical cruise.
Yes if you could add me I would appreciate it. thanks let me know what info you need

I did open an FB account but waiting to be approved I have aked to join a couple times. NOt sure chow long 'tis take
I did open a FB account and asked to join do you know how long it will be before it is approved. No thanks sure how to will work

I am on my way to the facebook page now! I thought I would post here, as well. I know I'm late joining the game. My family would like to join a fish extender group. We have two rooms. Let me know if we can join here or should just go to the FB page. Thank you!!!

If there is any one missing a jump drive with pictures, pm me. A member of a group I'm in found one at an airport, and would like to return it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter