• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 cruise meet threads?

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
Just wondering when we will see the 2017 cruise meet threads list start to appear? I see that the 2016 threads were all started at the end of October 2014. :flower1:

I've been looking too. Hopefully a link will be posted here too in case we miss it!

I'm looking forward to the info for 2017 too! We got off the Wonder a week or so ago! Excited for our next!

I wish I could be on it! I had booked our cruise for March 2017, then the school calendar came out and they moved spring break a week later. I had to cancel and it was heartbreaking for the whole family. Sadly, all the other cruises are too expensive right now :(

I just booked one for January 2017! I hope the 2017 threads start soon :)
I responded on the other thread - there are no 2017 cruise meet threads set up. That is, basically, the "index" for finding a cruise meet in one location. You can still start a thread, but the only way others on your cruise would find it now is by scrolling down the threads on the main Cruise Meet board to find it.

The person who used to set those "Find your....." threads has stopped doing them, apparently. Possibly a message to the moderators/administrators asking if there are going to be any set up would garner some results.

I wish I could be on it! I had booked our cruise for March 2017, then the school calendar came out and they moved spring break a week later. I had to cancel and it was heartbreaking for the whole family. Sadly, all the other cruises are too expensive right now :(

Im letting our daughter skip school - don't know if this is best. But I think life experience over school! She'll catch up :)

I responded on the other thread - there are no 2017 cruise meet threads set up. That is, basically, the "index" for finding a cruise meet in one location. You can still start a thread, but the only way others on your cruise would find it now is by scrolling down the threads on the main Cruise Meet board to find it.

The person who used to set those "Find your....." threads has stopped doing them, apparently. Possibly a message to the moderators/administrators asking if there are going to be any set up would garner some results.

Im new to these boards - How do I message the admin??

Im new to these boards - How do I message the admin??
Well, you can click on one of the Webmaster's avatars (there are a couple of webmasters who have posted here, and click on the "Start a new conversation" link.

But, you need to have at least 10 posts to start a conversation. You can head over to the Test Board to up your post count, if you wish. Then it takes the system a little time to recognize you've gotten your 10 posts (30-60 minutes usually).

OR, you can contact the administrators here: admin@wdwinfo.com to address the issue.

Well, you can click on one of the Webmaster's avatars (there are a couple of webmasters who have posted here, and click on the "Start a new conversation" link.

But, you need to have at least 10 posts to start a conversation. You can head over to the Test Board to up your post count, if you wish. Then it takes the system a little time to recognize you've gotten your 10 posts (30-60 minutes usually).

OR, you can contact the administrators here: admin@wdwinfo.com to address the issue.

Thank You! I've email the admin!

Hoping to see a set of 2017 find threads soon as well.
We will be sailing in Jan. and would like to get a meet conversation going. I have started a thread, but fear no one will find it if they have to search several pages for it.
I am contacting the webmasters as well. Has anyone gotten a response? If yes, what are they saying?

Hoping to see a set of 2017 find threads soon as well.
We will be sailing in Jan. and would like to get a meet conversation going. I have started a thread, but fear no one will find it if they have to search several pages for it.
I am contacting the webmasters as well. Has anyone gotten a response? If yes, what are they saying?

I did- here's the email I got!!

Hi, Jessica!

Congratulations on booking your first Disney cruise; I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time!

I'm actually working with our Moderators on organizing the 2017 Disney Cruise Meets threads. They should be ready to go in the next day or two, so be on the
lookout.

Thanks so much for writing in and please let us know if we can help with any other questions you have.

Thanks for the response Jessica.
I will keep my eyes out for an email and hopefully some 2017 threads!

Hi, Jessica!

Congratulations on booking your first Disney cruise; I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time!

I'm actually working with our Moderators on organizing the 2017 Disney Cruise Meets threads. They should be ready to go in the next day or two, so be on the
lookout.

Thanks so much for writing in and please let us know if we can help with any other questions you have.

Good to hear, thanks for contacting them and updating!

Hi, Jessica!

lookout.

Who sent the e-mail? Which moderator? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter